Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 59 Restaurants in Lawrenceburg
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I would rate this place as a 5/5 if they would bring back coca-cola to their menu. They had the BEST hand-mixed vanilla and cherry cokes! Other than that, they have a menu that offers everything from burgers to soups and salads. They also have dinner items such as pork tenderloins etc. The food is nothing fancy but perfect dinner style. I highly recommend the breakfast bar option if you get there in the morning!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I've been to his location several times for lunch and I think I'm done with the place. I always get the same thing: the salad bar and a glass of water. The last three times the salad has been brown – even when they brought out a new bowl. It might seem silly to condemn a place just because of brown lettuce, but that's what I get, and it should be right.

The other thing that really got under my skin – at least during my last visit – was when a young man wheeled a bus cart right next to my table and proceeded to practically THROW dirty dishes into a bus pan as he was clearing another table. He cleared three tables around me, which meant that, for about five minutes I would hear a loud crash about every 5 seconds. When I paid my bill, the lady didn't even ask if everything was ok – so I spoke up. I said, "you know, the lettuce on the salad bar is brown, and the guy you've got clearing tables tossed dirty dishes into a bus pan right next to where I was eating....not good." She just looked at me, no response.

The third strike was having to endure servers in the back yelling at each other at the top of their lungs. From what I gather it was just banter, but still, there's no consideration for people who are trying to have a nice lunch.

An annoying experience indeed.

1  Thank Linerguy
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Had a very good breakfast. I have to have gluten free meals and they were very accomdating in preparing my eggs and sausage. I had no problems. Service was great, very attentive, kept my coffee cup full.. Will eat there again in the Spring of 2013

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 29 June 2012

this restaurant has been around cincinnati my whole life, its an inexpensive, sit down restaurant. great food, wonderful deserts. you can order take out. great service. A cincinnati favorite..,

1  Thank kimeann66
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Great for people of all ages! Fast service even when the place is packed!

1  Thank Beth R