“Great stay again.”

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lawrenceburg
“Great stay again.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We traveled again to visit the Creation Museum and were pleased to find this great hotel just minutes away. They consistently met and exceeded our expectations. There is plenty of places to eat and play nearby as well. We plan to stay here again when we return.

• Stayed July 2014
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to let our customers know how hard we try to accomodate all of our guests needs. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Happy and Safe traveling,
Jackie Emery
General Mgr.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The location is fantastic. Right off the main road and very close to the interstate. Nice, large breakfast area.

One big frustration, though. One of the main reasons I started veering to Choice hotels was that they always seemed to do a great job of attempting to accommodate room requests. What I've found lately, however, is the requests aren't even read anymore. My standard request is a top-floor room away from stairwells and elevator landings. (I'm guessing it's a popular request, so it doesn't surprise me if it can't be accommodated.) What does bother me a bit is when I'm given exactly the opposite room of my request, with no explanation. Our room here was on the 1st floor, directly adjacent to the stairwell and exit door, and only a few hundred yards from Hwy 50. This indicates to me that my request wasn't even read. I mean, if every other guest at the hotel has a higher Choice Privileges status than me and therefore had dibs on every other room in the hotel and this was the last one available, that's the luck of the draw. But at least tell me that's what happened. Just sending me to the worst room in the hotel when my room preference is the exact opposite, with no explanation, isn't cool.

So, aside from the near-constant slamming of the exit door and the constant truck traffic on Hwy 50, it wasn't a bad stay.

Room Tip: Something as far from Hwy 50 as possible. West side of hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kcboy
First, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete a review. Second, I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. I do not know how your special request was skipped on this particular day but I would like you to know, my staff is instructed to read them on the first shift of the day and to accomodate them when it is avail. for us to do so. I do believe your request however was skipped or looked over and I do apologize for the inconvenience it caused you during your stay. I would like to make it up to you so on your next visit to Lawrenceburg, IN. give me a call when you make your reservation and ask for me.

Jackie Emery
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was our second stay at this motel. We stayed here 3 yrs ago and liked it, so we booked it for this trip. The staff was friendly and very helpful, the rooms were immaculate and well kept. We had a 2Q room and there was lots of room and the beds are very comfortable. They offer a full breakfast buffet and it was also very good. The lady that took care of the breakfast area was a whiz, she kept on the move, cleaning up tables, refilling items, etc. Nice flat screen tv with many channels and free wi-fi. This is really a nice comfortable place to stay and we would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room both trips to this motel and the rooms are very quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are always excited to know that we are making our guests so happy. I agree I do have an excellent and very helpful and friendly staff. Our hotel would not be what it is without them. I hope we see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

This is one of the nicest Comfort Inn's I have ever stayed at.
I stayed here after reading the reviews.
With out any hesitation I would recommend because of the Friendly staff, very clean property inside and out, comfortable bed and the breakfast had a nice selection.
Resturant right next door and a movie theater behind it.
Perfect for family and business travelers.
Definitely will return.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you so very much for the great review, its always nice to be appreciated and recognized. We enjoy our guests so much, it doesn't even seem like work. lol We hope you come and see us again on your next visit through our town. Its always a pleasure to have such wonderful guests staying with us.

Warren
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Only going to be here a short time but the room I'm in is very clean. The continental breakfast is good and hot. The only problem I have is that I'm a nasty smoker, and this hotel is a nonsmoking facility. Something about Indiana law... Idk... wouldn't be too bad if I was on the first floor. That's the only thing wrong with this place. So if you are a nasty smoker, like myself, try to get on the first floor. If you're a nonsmoker, this is the place for you.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for your great review and your stay at our hotel. We strive to make our guests feel at home during their travels. We hope to see your smile again in the near future!

Indiana
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Just an over night stay while in the area. The best where comfortable and the room was clean. One very nice touch was that each bed had three pillows per person and they where each a different softness. so you could pick soft average or firm for your pillow. Everyone was friendly. and had a nice breakfast. The room although clean was in need of some repairs. The tile was cracked in several places in the bathroom. Looked as if they had done repairs but had not finished painting. Tub needed re-grouting. But all in all, nice stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and great review. We hope you come to see us again when you come through Lawrenceburg, IN.

Kempton, IN
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a fairly short notice due to a death in the family. We had 6 rooms that we were able to reserve for a good rate. Staff was top notch! Very friendly and helpful! Breakfast area was really nice, and the choices were great! Would definitely stay again when in the area!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kevin V
gm-in171, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for the recent review and we look forward to seeing your smile again in the near future.

Be safe,
General Mgr.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lawrenceburg
Baymont Inn & Suites Lawrenceburg
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 7 in Lawrenceburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!