“Hometown Feel”

Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Captain Mike's RiverWatch is located along the beautiful shore of the Ohio River in Lawrenceburg IN. The Captain advises you to walk through the levee, under the Clock, and come join us on the River. We serve fresh homemade fare that is both, health conscious and delicious. Join us for lunch, dinner or a light "snack". If it's seafood you're after, you've come to the right place RiverWatch serves up our infamous grouper, mahi, haddock, and salmon, Don't have sea legs, not to worry; RiverWatch also features American-style cuisine try Our Famous Certified Angus Beef Burger.... Make it one of our Specialty Burgers! Not much on meat we also cater to vegetarians including veggie wraps, our gourmet veggie burger, and salads.
Glen Burnie
“Hometown Feel”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I were visiting the area and just happened to stumble upon this restaurant. We ate there for dinner. I had the coconut shrimp and it was delicious with the mango marmalade. I have been looking for this kind of restaurant in my area with no luck, so I was very excited to find this on our trip. I even got to feed cute little ducks that swam by our table. The prices are reasonable too.

2 Thank Erika627

Lawrenceburg, Indiana
“Made for a very nice evening.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I met our son, my parents, and my brother there. Most had never been before. We got the catfish basket and the Alaskan cod, which had been highly recommended by another brother. We were not disappointed! The sides were average but the fish was very good.

The service was good even though they were busy on a Wednesday night. Very friendly and helpful young ladies. We didn't have to ask for much because our server was very attentive, but when we did have a request she was very prompt.

We sat on the outside so that we could see the river traffic and enjoy the wonderful weather. It was a great choice. There was a lot of river traffic so we had a lot to see and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We also so families come in on boats to dock and eat. There was a group of young men who rode onto the boat with their bikes, parked them out of the way, and came in to eat. Basically, a really quiet, peaceful, fun place to enjoy a meal with family and friends! My family thanked us several times for suggesting they try Riverwatch and they said repeatedly that they would return.

• Visited July 2014
“Great atmosphere. Food, eh?”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We are in lawrenceburg several times a year. We have family here and always have wanted to eat at river watch. We parks in the garage and was greeted by a gold cart to take us down! The wait was 20 mins but we were sat in 5. We got potato boats as apps which were very good. I got a strawberry daiquiri and I couldn't even taste any alcohol. Pretty sure didn't have any I'm it. For our entrees, I got the crab cake dinner. Bake potato was wonderful and green beans. The crab cakes it's self was good but it didn't have any sauce besides, cocktail sauce and onion petal sauce. HUGE disappointment. My husband and brother in law both got some thing like a LYR burger both complained immediately it had just a dime size of sauce and was very very dry. Are other guest had the scallops which were awful. The service was ok. The atmosphere is what your paying for here. It had live music that was amazing and the view of the river was great. We sat and watched the boats and ducks. Great place for couple or kids. Our girls were in heaven! Will we be back? Ultimately, yes. But we will try maybe a sandwich which you can't really mess up!

Vevay, Indiana
“Wonderful view and great food!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We really enjoy dining at the Riverwatch! The service and food is always excellent and it is enjoyable to dine next to the river.

Oxford, Ohio
“Great view! But canned green beans ”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Went Thursday @ 5:30 & got there before the crowd. I had fish & my fiancé had shrimp, both good but canned green beans! Yuck