“dine in”

Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Lebanon
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lebanon, Indiana
“dine in”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

No customer service I was greated with only one at the door, then sat down, I thought about eating outside but it was too cold, the cashier was friendly but the lady working to clean the tables when I tried to pay cleaned up my stuff while my purse was still there. The server gave me my food and to go stuff I ordered the two by 4 two eggs and 4 large pancakes. She never checked on my order. She was rolling silverware amd wondered what I wanted to drink before I sat down

Visited April 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“It Will Become one of Your Favorites”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I can assure you, go there one time and you will be hooked. I took two friends with me on Sunday at noon. I wanted them to try the breakfast and tell me if my high recommendation of the place was justified. As always I ordered the peach and cottage cheese crepes (I can't get past them each time as they are that good). One of my guests ordered the strawberry crepes, and the other person ordered a more conventional breakfast. They both commented about how the food was, and said there was no doubt about the quality; they would be back.
The restaurant is right on intestate 65 north of Indianapolis at the highway 32 exit, west side of the road in a former Burger King location. Make sure you go early. They fill up quick. Service is great. Prices are great. Coffee is great. You'll agree.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank DSStephens
Indianapolis, IN
“Good Food, Great value”
Reviewed 11 February 2010

Really good place for breakfast or lunch. Portions are huge and they offer alot of items that you usually can't find in a restaurant like chipped beef gravy over toast. Crepes are wonderful and so are the pancakes. They also offer outdoor seating in the summer.

2 Thank cp87_iu

Been to Flap Jack's? Share your experiences!