“A Great Place to East”

Sportsman's Pub
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Linton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have been going to the Pub for years and the food has always been good and the prices are cheap. This is better than cooking at home.

1  Thank ChristineBrown92

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Love their smoked pork chops, steaks and salmon. Everything I've ever got will stand up to any chain restaurants and better.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stopped here because I hate going to chain fast food places and in Linton there doesn't seem to be much else. I was passing through the area for business and stayed at the Park Inn (not my fav but I was just sleeping there so it was okay).

The Sportsmans is dark and smoky (not a fan of the smoke but it wasn't too bad. I sat at the old fashion bar and ordered a draft beer and the surf and turf. The food was great and the service was fast and friendly. I watched the game on the TV and had some good conversation with the owner (also the bartender). All in all a pretty good night and 3 beers and a surf and turf dinner didn't set me back much at all. I've had the same meal and beer in Bloomington and paid a lot more!

I'm not in town much but I'll be back here!

2  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 11 September 2012

The Sportsman Pub is a great locally-owned restaurant. They carry many Indiana produced beers and wines. You can typically find Upland's Wheat Ale on tap. All the food and drinks are priced very well. Their steaks are fantastic! My favorite things to get are the Surf-n-Turf and an onion loaf.

1  Thank astree42
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I love this pub and not just because it's my Mother in law's ... they have the best steaks around as well as fish and salads.

Great for a date night or just to treat yourself.