“Dirty, dirty, dirty”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Madison
Nolensville, Tennessee
“Dirty, dirty, dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Do not stay at this hotel. It was so dirty and there was no care taken or any interest in cleaning the rooms. We stayed 2 nights and our room was not cleaned-felt like either before we came (beer caps, crumbs, and hairs on floor everywhere) nor while we were there. Our room was entered by the cleaning crew but all they did was take our towels (did not leave any for us to use) and left the heaping trash can, didn't make the the beds, vacuum, clean the bathroom or ANYTHING. I did not expect modern, new looking rooms but I do expect cleanliness.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank AR1003

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

We checked in with another couple we were traveling with. Upon openeing their room they discovered that the beds were unmade and the room hadn't been cleaned! They went to ask for another room and the front desk clerk didn't seem too concerned that they were trying to rent uncleaned rooms.
Our room was older,which I expected, but the carpet felt wet under my feet and was badly stained. The sheets were clean but we found some sort of gel substance on the nightstand and handprints on the headboard. Almost comical really! The mini fridge had not been cleaned from previous users, the walls and bathroom door were unclean.
Overall this wasn't too bad for the couple of hours we were here....as long as you didn't inspect too closely!
The breakfast is decent, after they made a run to walmart for milk. Location is good. Again, not horrible for one night but wouldn't spend much time here.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank hsipes
Durham
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

I was not happy with the room or the way I was treated. Too many other places to stay in town. KEEP SEARCHING!!!

Room Tip: Go some where else!!!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Jack W
Jersey City, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

It looks like it was a Best Western and overall it's rundown. The room looks OK, but under closer inspection, you see it's dirty and not thoroughly cleaned. They don't have wireless internet and the fitness center has equipment, but the bike machines are broken. For the price they charged, I expected better. I'd stay at a Super 8 instead. It's better quality but lower price.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank stubenbaines
Urbana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2011

My husband booked 2 nights in a suit for our family and then a day later tried to cancel it when the other people we were meeting changed plans. He did the booking over the phone and was not informed about the "no cancel policy". The short of it is we have to pay $400 for a room we never saw. We tried talking to the manager. We tried going thrugh the credit card company. We still have to pay for the room. We will never book here again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank bwalnut2
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Bestway Inn, in Madison Indiana. We had a wonderful time at the hotel, their full size pool open till late was a just perfect for my wife and I to unwind. I was also estatstic that I could fish in the on site stocked pond the next morning. The full buffet breakfast was a real money saver for us. will return in fall.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lalubhai
lionsgirl1979
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2010

I stayed in the safari suite. It was awsome! It was laid out to be a african safari hut! They had his and her tresure chest, with some cool stuff packed inside. Our room was clean and I liked the added touch of the mosquito nets around the bed! Our room was right by the pool. The walk to the pool was a little cool, but it was sure nice inside pool area!!
Price was not bad for a suite with a jacuzzi tub!!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Comfort Inn Madison
#1 of 6 in Scottsburg
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 7 in Carrollton

Been to Best Way Inn? Share your experiences!