“nice place”
Review of Best Way Inn

Best Way Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 23 January 2013

good place to stay. pool, good breck fast room nice. good to stay . staff is good.
i m enjoy there . 5 night stay. next time i going there and stay. nice place.
enjoyed.price is good offer able.
next time i m go and stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 August 2012

With all other hotels we tried booked up this dive was the last resort. At 130$ a night I expected A LOT better. No toilet paper, trash in the nightstand, dirty floors and walls. To top that off the only lock out of three that were on the door that worked was the flimsy chain. Needless to say we will never stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Giftherz
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My family and I stayed 4 nights here and had a very good experience. Anything we needed for our room that we asked for from the front desk staff was provided with no problems or questions. After the first night the pool was out of order due to a pump problem which disappointed my stepson, but other than that we had no problems. I had originally planned on staying 2 nights but my trip had to be extended for an additional 2 nights. Again, the front desk staff was very accommodating. I look for three things in a hotel: an excellent air conditioner which can make my room cold enough to hang meat in it, a shower head which is high enough and powerful enough with its water stream, and a TV with an adequate quantity of channels. This hotel met all 3 criteria fine. (To me it goes without saying that the accommodations must be clean, and ours were.)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Do not stay at this hotel. It was so dirty and there was no care taken or any interest in cleaning the rooms. We stayed 2 nights and our room was not cleaned-felt like either before we came (beer caps, crumbs, and hairs on floor everywhere) nor while we were there. Our room was entered by the cleaning crew but all they did was take our towels (did not leave any for us to use) and left the heaping trash can, didn't make the the beds, vacuum, clean the bathroom or ANYTHING. I did not expect modern, new looking rooms but I do expect cleanliness.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank AR1003
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

We checked in with another couple we were traveling with. Upon openeing their room they discovered that the beds were unmade and the room hadn't been cleaned! They went to ask for another room and the front desk clerk didn't seem too concerned that they were trying to rent uncleaned rooms.
Our room was older,which I expected, but the carpet felt wet under my feet and was badly stained. The sheets were clean but we found some sort of gel substance on the nightstand and handprints on the headboard. Almost comical really! The mini fridge had not been cleaned from previous users, the walls and bathroom door were unclean.
Overall this wasn't too bad for the couple of hours we were here....as long as you didn't inspect too closely!
The breakfast is decent, after they made a run to walmart for milk. Location is good. Again, not horrible for one night but wouldn't spend much time here.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank hsipes
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I was not happy with the room or the way I was treated. Too many other places to stay in town. KEEP SEARCHING!!!

Room Tip: Go some where else!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Jack W
Reviewed 19 September 2011

It looks like it was a Best Western and overall it's rundown. The room looks OK, but under closer inspection, you see it's dirty and not thoroughly cleaned. They don't have wireless internet and the fitness center has equipment, but the bike machines are broken. For the price they charged, I expected better. I'd stay at a Super 8 instead. It's better quality but lower price.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank stubenbaines
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Comfort Inn Madison
Holiday Inn Express Madison
Belterra Casino Resort
Belterra Casino Resort
#1 of 2 in Florence

Been to Best Way Inn? Share your experiences!