“frischs yea that what it is”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 March 2013

clean , good food not bad salad bar, big boy platter is american staple, service is good , parking is easy

Reviewed 14 January 2013

This is not a review about the food, but the staff. I managed to lose my keys while in Madison. One of the places I had stopped was Big Boy's. When I realized I had lost them, I called the locations I had been. This establishment went above and beyond trying to help me find them including searching their parking lot. With a staff like that, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Went to Frisch's late the first evening we were there. They have just about anything you want. Food was good & hot. You can't beat the price. Always a good place to eat.

Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

Breakfast seems to be always fresh and tasty servers are polite place was clean still not like the old big boys mmmmmm great. Thanks for a great experience

Reviewed 7 August 2012

My family and I ate here three times during our four day stay in Madison. The all you can eat breakfast buffet is excellent--well stocked with an excellent variety of items. We ate breakfast one day and dinner the other two days. I can tell you from first hand experience at both of our dinner meals that the open face roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy is fabulous. I would recommend it highly to anyone, and you will not be disappointed. I did not eat a burger at any of these meals but can tell you that they have an unusual signature sauce for their burgers--tartar sauce. I hate tartar sauce, and I would never eat it on a burger. I just thought I would put this information out there as I have never eaten at a restaurant that puts tartar sauce on burgers. Beware the burger--eat the open face roast beef with mashed potatoes and gravy instead.