Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Marion
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hart Motel(Marion)
Comfort Inn(Warren)
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble queen suitebasketball tournamentroom was cleanwould stay here againmotelbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Outside this place looks pretty good. Inside its not bad either. I was expecting to smell curry when I walked in but did not. It was late/early am when I arrived and the night shift desk person was average, not the sharpest knife in the drawer but got the job done. Put me on the third floor and was not knowledgeable that their hotel had an elevator. Had me climbing the stairs even after I asked where the elevator was LOL, only until I found it on my own was a able to use it. I counted my blessings though and had a roof over my head in the wee hours when I really needed it. Decent place, quiet. Bed wasn't the most comfortable either but I went to sleep anyway.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We selected this hotel because it was near Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU); we were attending a basketball tournament. There isn’t much up here in the way of lodging; this hotel a pleasant surprise! The rooms were spacious, the linens clean, the A/C worked very well, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was average – nothing fancy, but it did have a couple hot items (scrambled eggs and sausage the day we were there). The cost was an excellent value, at least one-third cheaper than the Holiday Inn Express just a few miles further south. These hotels are all right off I-69, so the location for all are comparable. If in this vicinity again, we would not hesitate to stay here again! P.S. Be sure to dine at Payne’s restaurant while you are here.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank family_guy41
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Our motorcycle group stopped here and were very pleased with the accomodations. The rooms were excellent. The continental breakfast was great. Not knowing anything about this chain of Inns I was surprised at the quality for the price we paid. It was worth our money and we would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have stayed a two Americas Best Value. They are not worth the money saved. This hotel was worn out and appeared to be dirty. The only saving grace was that the sheets were clean and crisp. I will not stay at another ABV inn with out first seeing the property before making the reservation. It appears they buy older properties and the only thing done is change the name. It was not a good experience for us.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank carl_retired
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

After having a bad experience at the Marion Hotel we stayed at America's Best Value Inn, Staff were amazing very helpful and understanding! I was always greeting. Indoor pool was clean, the hotel was clean NO cigarette smell. I was happy to hear that a manager and or the owners were always there! A very good and clean Hotel stay!

• Stayed: March 2013