Comfort Suites
Comfort Inn(Warren)
US$96
ComfortInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolexcellent staygreat place to staythe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againfree breakfastnice hotelenjoyed our staycleanlinessnoisebathtubgmconslinenssofaroomyconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I brought our dog to see a nearby vet and stayed at this hotel. We arrived very late but checked in quickly. The room was large and the bed comfortable for the three of us. The next day they allowed us to stay in our room until 1pm! Our latest check out time at a hotel ever!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! We are delighted that we have been able to accommodate you. We strive for great customer service with each and every guest. We look forward to seeing you again when you come to Marion.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Hotel was clean, beds were comfortable. Pillows - it's a Comfort Inn thing! The pillows are too small & uncomfortable. Breakfast was the standard. Staff was nice. Had reservations for 2 nights but finished what I had scheduled and left after the 1st night.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are glad you were happy with your stay and the services that we provided for you. We like to personally thank you for your review and want you to let us know of any services we can help provide you with in the future. Our company prides itself on customer service and we look forward to seeing you again hopefully in the near future. We are proud to have your business and we wanted to let you know that we appreciate all the time you spent working on that review. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel. We loved our spacious room. It was neat and clean. The breakfast was average fare for a hotel. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel was undergoing remodeling which is good for any hotel to do to maintain their high standards and meet customer expectations. We were not disturbed at all by the work going on in another section of the hotel. We will be back to stay here in an even better room.

Room Tip: Ask for waht you want.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CarpeDiem0212
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! We are delighted that we have been able to accommodate you. We are so excited to be undergoing renovations to our property! Our rooms are going through a big transformation. We look forward to seeing you again when you come to Marion.

Reviewed 12 August 2012

I have to say, I'm not normally picky when it comes to hotels, but the cleanliness was not excusable. The first thing we noticed upon entering the room was that the floor was REALLY sticky. I have no idea what it was from. It was quite late by the time we got in the first night so we notified hotel service in the morning. We were told to "find a housekeeping person" and have them clean it (at the front desk). Really? So, we did, because it was quite gross. The first housekeeper told us that it wasn't her section... ugh. The housekeeper in the "correct" section was no where to be found. Finally, housekeeper #1 was willing to locate the other housekeeper (by this time I was getting quite annoyed). They said they would take care of it. So... 15 minutes later and one sweep of the carpet cleaner... the floors were now wet AND sticky. I honestly would never, EVER stay here again. I took my shoes off for maybe 5 minutes after showering... big mistake. I had to re-shower. We were there with a group and although we were the only ones with a "sticky floor", other rooms had odor problems, etc. Also, the tub was not very clean. We probably should have requested a different room, but we had a toddler with us and it was quite full due to several events going on. Also, the toilet didn't flush the first morning (not sure why)... that was fixed, but not quickly. Overall... not pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Shelby481
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

I am concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during you recent visit. I want to thank you for bringing these matters to my attention. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal for our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. I do hope that you will give us another chance next time you come to Marion.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I don't normally stay at Comfort Suites but the Hilton down the street was full. The staff was excellent and the rooms were big. I thought the location was excellent. Comfortable beds and the pool was very clean, as were the rooms. I will definately be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Karen M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us! We are delighted that we have been able to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you again when you come to Marion.