Red Roof Inn Marion
    Great 4.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    Comfort Inn(Warren)
    Very Good 4/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 4 May 2009

I was a travel agent for many years, and have stayed in all types of hotels around the world, but I have to say this is ABSOLUTELY the worst! I got caught graduation weekend for a large university without a room. There was no choice as nothing close was available, and there was only a smoking room available. The room reeked of smoke, the bathroom was dark dingy and dirty looking. The safety latch on the door was broken, the furniture was very worn, the bedding smelled of smoke clear down to the sheets and pillows reeked. The was a smashed multi legged bug on the wall. I didn't take off my shoes because the carpet looked dirty. I slept in my clothes on top of the bedding after I took off a sheet from the other bed and laid it over the bedspread, and actually got about 3 hrs sleep. The next morning I left asap, and when I opened my suitcase later everything reeked. I paid $63.00 for this!!!!!!!! My room number was 104.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo
    Reviewed 3 September 2008

This is now the second time we have stayed here as we dropped off our daughter to college. No smoke smell this time. The room is really large. We had a king side, comfortable bed. Next time, our son will be with us and we will have a different type of room. Everything was nice. This time, we had the continental breakfast. There wasn't a huge selection. I would have prefered skim milk to the whole milk they served and would have appreciated yogurt. The price is much more reasonable here then most of the places in town so we are staying next time. It wouldn't be worth it to me to pay $30 more a night just to hope for a better breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
      • Check-in / front desk
    Reviewed 25 October 2003

My husband and I were staying at the Marion Days Inn because we had spent our honeymoon there. We were on our anniversary. We checked in and were not told that there was no longer a resturant or pool, jacuzzi, or suana availiable. We went into a cold room that was not cleaned because the bedding was rank smelling and there was dust on everything. We called to the desk and got no answer until after we had returned after a dinner at a resturant and was in our bed clothes, the hotel management was informing us that we had to evacuate because they were closing. Along with 18 other guests, we had to gather up our belongings and leave. Because we did not pay with a credit card they told us they would mail our refund. Some way to spend a anniversary eh?
    Well to this day we have never recieved a refund and never have gotten a call or anything! Marion Days Inn is closed, and should not be opened until new management is found. DO NOT STAY AT MARION DAYS INN !

9  Thank nikkitrueblue