“Great food, great value”
Review of Los Reyes

Los Reyes
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food and service at Los Reyes is consistently good and excellently priced. Their homemade salsa fantastic! Los Reyes is definitely a local favorite.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for years now and I Love it. There was a lady running it for a while she changed the food and the menu. The thankfully she's gone and it back to the great food I come to know and enjoy.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Great fod until I seen roaches in the restuarant. I use to eat here often with family and friends and must say that I am very disappointed.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

If your looking for real good Mexican Food, this is the place, I have not had really good Mexican food since moving from the west coast, These people are great, very friendly and excellent food
at fair price's, great salsa and chips to...

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This one of the first places we dined at upon moving to Martinsville and it have remained our favorite place to dine. Small atmosphere with great people and great food. Good prices and good portions.