“Fantastic Doughnuts”
Review of Tim's Pastries

Tim's Pastries
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in McCordsville
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I drive by this place everyday on my way to work. It is about 25-30 minutes into the commute, I have never stopped but have been amazed when the line is out the door and around the building. I made time on Saturday to stop, got there at 6am and did beat the rush. We picked up some doughnuts and they were awesome some of the best we have ever had. The staff was friendly and patient while we made our choices and even offered to give us a free sample of anything we wanted to try. What a great place will try to stop in more often.

There are newer reviews for Tim's Pastries

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Have eaten here several times, great service all the time, can be very busy in the mornings. One two separate occasions I have ordered cake donuts and they were raw in the middle, and they corrected the issue with free yeast. Good service!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We have long been Tim's customers. They are freshly made with quality ingredients and sold warm. You must get there very early on a weekend, as the line forms out the door. This is a no-frills place, but doesn't matter because of the quality of the product. They also won a 'Donut Wars' competition last summer between 4 local donut places, as judged by a panel of judges. It is a major treat at my place of business when someone brings in a box of Tim's donuts. Don't miss out! Its worth any drive you have to take to get there.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Tim's has THE best donuts I have ever had!! I will no longer eat any of the other chain donut establishments. Tim's donuts literally melt in your mouth. There is almost always a line and they do run out often, so go early!!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Been going here since they opened twenty years ago. Best yeast donuts and donut holes by far. Tim and Karen had a site in Greenfield for a while. The wisetale I've heard was that they ended up closing the Greenfield site because apparently the Town of McCordsville water was the key ingredient to their donuts deliciousness. The Greenfield donuts just didn't taste the same using the Greenfield Town water.

Recommendation: Go early, like 6:30am, for the best selection. Expect a line.