as red roofs go, it wasn't bad. I am a traveling salesman and stay with red roof over 100 nights per year. The price/value meets my budget and for the most part the different properties have the locations that fit my needs. This property, is in my opinion, average. room was clean, grounds although where I was located was near the highway and a little noisy due to truck traffic was not bad. One needs to be aware when choosing red roof properties as to weather a red roof property is a corporate or franchise property. Corporate properties are much more consistant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Merrillville is still close to Chicago, but with a charm and attractions all its own. Southlake Mall, Deep River Water Park, Star Plaza Theater, Lake County Fairgrounds, Porter County Fairground, and the Indiana State Dunes are nearby. McCormick Place and Downton Chicago are only 30 miles from this hotel. This Red Roof is conveniently located near a variety of restaurants. All business king rooms and accessible rooms have a microwave & refrigerator. All rooms offer free WiFi, flat screen TV, and clock radio. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Merrillville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merrillville Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Merrillville