“The best Fiesta Nachos and Guacamole!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 7 March 2014

They have great dinner for 2 specials for $20 that includes our favorite Fiesta Nachos and a desert. The fajitas are surprisingly very good and spicy, and we are from Texas so we have plenty of practice at eating good Mexican fajitas. The Shaken Margarita is the way to go. It comes in its own shaker container with a separate glass that comes with enough for 3 glasses. If you like spicy food, this is your place. There are some new Fresh Mex items with different types of enchiladas we haven't tried yet that look really good. They even have steaks, Sirloin and Ribeye that are very tasty as well. We've never had a bad meal and it's a good "go to" when you have a tough time making up your mind on where to go.

1  Thank Wimpy69

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I visit this restaurant often!!! very often lol. We always enjoyed their food. Drinks are very good too... My husband got a steak and it was cook just how he wanted, I got wings... I loved them. Very friendly staff, definitely a place you want to go back too. They have a bar and a dine in area, the bar area looks very nice, even though when I went with my husband some ladies got drunk and mad... I felt bad for the server.

1  Thank holiday_visit_Day
Reviewed 17 July 2013

It started off with we had to wait almost 15 minutes to be seated and this was at lunch time, and not that many people there...no excuse for poor service. The waitress we had, she brought me the wrong drink and the wrong food and then insisted on the fact that I ordered that dish because I pointed to it on the menu.....so very wrong and I definitely will not be returning to that Chili's.

2  Thank mesha1972
Reviewed 31 January 2013

There were 11 in our party. We arrived at 6pm and they said our wait would be 1 hour!! Should have called ahead!! The wait ended being 35 minutes. However it was 45 minutes waiting on our food. The waitress did bring us 3 complimentary orders of chips and salsa and she stayed on top of our drinks. We were happy with our food. Just be prepared if you have a large group on a Saturday night and call ahead!!

Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

It began with the manager(?) taking us to a table and immediately said "oops" and walked us to another part of the restaurant. The service started out insanely slow but picked up. I had 2 servers within 15 minutes. The chips and salsa, ribs and chipotle chicken crispers are great. The atmosphere is so-so

1  Thank Brian O