“Vegetarian Heaven”

Aladdin Pita
Ranked #5 of 155 Restaurants in Merrillville
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Reviewed 22 September 2012

This one of my favorite places! Food is great, service is always friendly and it's so cheap for the amount of food you get. One can almost make a meal of the complimentary appetizers they bring you. Fresh, warm pita bread, with hummus and other dips and salads. Selection varies. All entrees come with a cup of soup. I've had a 3 course lunch, (soup, sandwich, dessert and coffee) for around $10. favorites are, felafel, kabobs and the Turkish salad.

1  Thank VonClimax

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Nice selection of tasty sauces and pita for an appetizer before I even ordered. Interesting menu, as expected, with vegetarian and non- on it. Green been and lamb was very nice; meat tender and not too fatty.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

The food is always outstanding, service prompt and the price is right. The buffet is really good, but I prefer to order off the menu. Shortly after being seated you are given complimentary warm pitas, baba ghanoug, hummas and another fresh dip. I always order a soup to start. I prefer the creamy soups but the lentil is also tasty. Easily my favorite entree is the lamb chops with rice. For cheaper eats, i'd recommend falafel, chicken shawerma or lamb kabob sandwiches with a bowl of soup or order of fries. Recently took some friends and everyone loved it! Tried the kibbeh appetizer for the first time...super tasty. Can't wait to get back!

Reviewed 13 January 2012

While I've heard from many friends about how good the buffet is, we've never dined in.

This was the third time I've ordered a platter from Aladdin Pita.

The Aladdins Platter is excellent, beef, lamb and chicken over delicious rice and mixed with veggies. It comes with sides of your choice. We usually get a salad and their fresh Pitas. I buy my own hummus from costco so that saves us a side so we can get something else like falafals.

The price may be steep for the platter, but you get a lot of very good good.

If you like Moroccan food, you'll love it.

Reviewed 10 May 2009

Love this place, great food, good people, I'll be back often

1  Thank ramerritt