“Birthday Lunch Mediterranean Style!”
Review of Aladdin Pita

Aladdin Pita
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Merrillville
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Hobart, Indiana
“Birthday Lunch Mediterranean Style!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Had an opportunity to enjoy a fantastic lunch at Aladdin Pita in Merrillville for my birthday. We were warmly welcomed and immediately served an appetizer sampler of hummus, eggplant, cucumber salad, and another salad along with warm pita bread. After that we dined on Middle Eastern plates that were delicious with generous serving size. The ambiance here is quite tasteful and well appointed. Nice, clean surroundings making lunchtime conversation very enjoyable. Service, staff, quality of food are great. This is not my first time eating here, so I have never been disappointed. If you'd like a change of menu and venue, try it out! Five star place!

Mary M.
Hobart, IN

• Visited November 2013

Phenix City, Alabama
“Great food, awesome service!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This place is one of the best restaurants in the area. It is inviting, clean and authentic. The people working there make you feel welcome, treat you with respect and are very professional. The food is amazing! If you catch the night when there is a buffet, it is well worth it! For about 15$ you can try almost all the dishes on the menu. One of my favorite places!

• Visited October 2013
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Great food & Prices”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I had dinner at this place and the food is simple middle-eastern and good tasting. The service was also very nice and it is extremely reasonably priced. I had planned to order an appetizer and entree, however before I could order my appetizer I was offered hummus, baba ganoj, yogurt & salad with pita bread. More than enough appetizer for a one person dinner! I ended ordering the chicken kabab which was very good and that was the end of the meal.

• Visited September 2013
Miami
“Pretty Good for the Price”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Great meal for the price. I had a lamb stew dish (enough for two people) that came with a side for less than $15.00. This included a very generous portion of pita bread with delicious dipping sauces (including hummus) that was given to me as soon as I was seated. The service was great and the small restaurant ambience was nice. The quality of the lamb/ingredients were average. However, you do get a good meal for a descent price.

Visited June 2013
Hobart, Indiana
“As Wonderful As My Father And Grand Mothers Comfort Food”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This was an awesome dinning experience.The foods and flavors brought back so many wonderful memories of my younger years that I thought were gone forever.The dinning room & buffet were well tended to.The wait staff were very gracious and helpful without over doing.It also has a store attached.Cann't wait to go back for the regular menu options.If you fancy Middle Eastern Foods ,you won't be dissapointed..

• Visited May 2013