“Better Than Home”

Hampton Inn Merrillville
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Merrillville
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Hampton Inn was even better than home away from home. The accommodations met my expectations, but the service blew my mind. It was as if they were happy I was there. The breakfast experience is 5 star. The service and care sent me on my way with a GOOD MORNING each day. I highly recommend this hotel! There are plenty of restaurants for all price points within minutes. Also any necessities can be found in the vast shopping area down the road. Convenience, affordability, service, and 5 star!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Denisha T
Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We always strive to provide amazing service to each of our guests and I'm so happy that we were able to provide you with memorable service each day. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope you will be staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The hampton inn Merrillville is always clean, quiet and close to many nice places to eat dinner. The staff is always helpful, the free breakfast is enough, not super fancy but will take the hunger edge off :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for mentioning the great service that our staff was able to provide you with during your stay. We pride ourselves on maintaining a very clean hotel and I'm happy that you were able to experience a great stay with us. I hope you choose to stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Wonderfully kind... thoughtful and accommodating staff. Very friendly and helpful front desk attendants! You'll love the staff! The room was clean, plus there is a small but useful workout facility. You'll get a good run in! Breakfast was tasty, they had healthy choices, which is was a must for me!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us partly due to the staff and partly due to the amenities that we offer. We are very pleased with the new healthy breakfast options that we serve and I'm happy that you enjoyed them as well. We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Merrillville area.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Business Traveler; One night stay; Nice stay at this Hampton; Staff accomodated a late reservation due to a winter storm; Hotel was clean, comfortable; Breakfast quality was disappointing compared equally with other Hampton Inns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you during the winter storm and that you also found our hotel clean and comfortable. Since your stay we have switched to a different food vendor and have several new breakfast options. I hope you will stay with us again and experience the new breakfast choices!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Some of the best customer service I have received in years. Staff was friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. I arrived early, and the staff worked at securing a room for me as quickly as possible. During my entire stay, several of the staff remembered my name. The lady who prepared breakfast went above and beyond in her service. I also needed a rollaway bed for one night, and this was secured within minutes. Those who cleaned the room were very thorough. For somebody who travels many times a year, this hotel was a most pleasant experience. I will definitely seek to use this hotel again.

1  Thank David C
Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your great review and I'm pleased that you were able to experience our wonderful customer service that the staff loves to provide to every guest.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Hampton Inn is an overall good place to stay especially when traveling on business. The internet access is very helpful for those of us that work needing this accessibility. The cleanliness of the rooms are always good and the complimentary breakfast is good as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review and we hope you stay again with us!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Hampton Inn's can always be counted on to deliver quality care. The staff is friendly, professional and definitely people oriented! You can tell right away that you are highly valued as a customer!!! It is one hotel that you will not regret staying in!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your shining review!