Hampton Inn Merrillville
US$131
US$130
US$126
Agoda.com
Quality Inn Merrillville(Merrillville)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$122
US$114
US$74
Travelocity
All reviewsthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbeds were very comfortablewafflesnice stayquiet roomindoor poolstaff was very friendlystay there againgreat place to stayfront desk staffking roomnext morningconvenient locationhotel staffbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Came here with a 3 night reservation in a standard room with a king, however once we told them we were there for our 2 year anniversary they upgraded us to a suite. The rooms were very nice with a large bathroom and great view of a little retention pond. There was a complimentary breakfast every morning that was just fantastic. They had waffles, eggs, and some type of breakfast meat each day. The pool was pretty small, and I bet it can get crowded pretty fast. Overall would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Brittany S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My coworker and I stayed here while in town for business in Gary. This hotel was highly recommended and I can see why. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and a good selection of restaurants close by. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WDavid_T

Thank you for your wonderful review and I hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

As usual, I received the wonderful Hampton Inn quality customer service. I was greeted and helped immediately.
The room was nice, however,in my particular room, the frig wasn't working. I was there on business and needed somewhere to keep my lunch cold for next day and had to throw it out. But, I mentioned it to the staff and they noted it to be fixed.
I was also very thankful for the sack lunch they give you on the day of departure. That made up for the fact that the frig wasn't working.
Breakfast was pretty good as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and I hope that you give us another chance when you are in the Merrillville area. The fridge was looked at and fixed by maintenance shortly after we were notified. Thank you for brining that to our attention so we could fix it as soon as possible.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We love this hotel!!! We come almost ever year. The last time me and my husband come here there was a manager named Daniel, we found out that he had moved on when coming back. He was wonderful to myself and my husband. Linda in breakfast told us she would inform him that we missed him... The hotel was okay this time around. But not the same with our Daniel..

Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Helen4536

Thank you for coming back to our hotel and I hope you continue to do so. We have had and currently have many stand out employees that provide great service to everyone. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great customer service and breakfast personnel You have a lot of choices in the area to stay at but for the price, convenience and attention to detail, this place is a good one! We would definitely stay again if we are out this way again. And Linda, the breakfast lady, was amazing. Totally like having your own on site assistant. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
6  Thank Lisa P

Thank you for a great review and I'm so happy that Linda was able to provide you with her memorable service during your stay.