Cool Springs Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$106
US$102
Hampton Inn & Suites Michigan City(Michigan City)(Great Value!)
US$179
Agoda.com
US$134
US$130
Hotels.com
Super 8 Michigan City(Michigan City)
US$55
US$53
Travel Inn Motel(Michigan City)
US$56
US$54
All reviewsfridge and microwaveroom was cleannight stayair conditionercoffee makermotelaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Maybe a little better than the rest.
Recently updated
tried every motel in town.
Even the more expensive ones weren't worth it..............

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Cute little motor court style motel. As I stay the owners are sprucing it up. There is a huge field and some woods where a dog can run. If you are tired of marching your dog around concrete parking lots near conventional hotels, this is a great break in that routine. Rooms are not large, but they are clean and comfortable. Microwave, small fridge, fine towels and bedding, lots more channels on the TV than I could watch. I received complimentary bottled water in my room.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Annie R
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night enroute to Chicago. It is a small local motel off the highway, newly remodeled, super clean, comfy, and quiet. Owner definately makes you feel welcome. Would definately recommend to anyone traveling in the area looking forward to a good night's sleep

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank lpski
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a good, basic stay, no frills inn. The room was absolutely spotless. It has been remodeled and all fixtures in the bathroom were brand new. Nice tv. Microwave in room. Bottled water in frig.

The water does smell funny but it smells like sulfur water. It was clear and I used the bottled water to brush my teeth. They do not provide shampoo so bring your own. There is no hair dryer in the room but they have one you can use. (I forgot mine). There is no iron in the room either. The shower soap dispenser did not work so I had to use the sink soap.

The outside of the inn has obviously been remodeled and is attractive. The room was quiet and comfortable and I have to reiterate, it was spotless!

The annoyance of the soap, shampoo, and hair dryer would not keep us from staying here again. The price is great and the cleanliness of the room and bathroom is important. The sulfur smell of the water is something you should consider. We though, will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BudNLily
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was on my solo trip from New York to Chicago to pick up Route 66 and travel through to LA. I was looking for somewhere to stay on the outskirts of Chicago, with a view to travel into the city early the next morning to find the start of teh 'Mother Road' and Lou Mitchell's restaurant. I booked well in advanced as I was planning my trip, when I arrived I was made to feel very welcome. The room was clean and big enough for what I needed. Good bed, clean room, hot water and a very good nights sleep. I would recommend Cool Springs to anyone passing through the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo