Stayed there only a few weeks ago. Will NEVER come back there again. Old, smelly joint, that hasn't been remodeled since the beginning of times, which ricks of tobacco and urine. Horrible house keeping and front desk services. No hot water!
Avoid it like a plague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For shopping, gaming, or just enjoying the beautiful beaches, come to Michigan City. Lighthouse Place Outlet Mall, Blue Chip Casino, and Washington Park Beach are all within 5 miles of this hotel, while unique Indiana State Dunes are just 10 miles away. The excitement of Notre Dame University is 40 miles away, so come and enjoy. This Non-Smoking, Newly Renovated Red Roof Inn offers free WiFi and complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. Selected rooms at this Red Roof offer a microwave and refrigerator - a nominal fee may apply, please inquire. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Michigan City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Michigan City Hotel Michigan City
- Michigan City Red Roof Inn