“Hot diggity dog!”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan City, Indiana
“Hot diggity dog!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Always great food whether eating hot dogs or their hand made burgers.....fun place to eat in or carry out.

Visited August 2013

Fountain Hills
“Getting a Little Skimpy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Chicago Dog is growing smaller and less tasty...considering the charge. They're a perfect size for a 5 year old, but I think I'd pay more for a genuine, large size dog and piled high with what I'm used to.

Visited July 2013
Chicago, IL
“Top Dog is the place to go for hot dogs in Michigan City!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Top Dog is a great place to go for your hot dog fix in MI City.
Went there for a late lunch after a few hours at the beach and before hitting the outlet mall.
Most of my party got the Chicago style hot dogs, I got the maxwell street polish, and my son got a cheeseburger.
Being from Chicago, we know what a Chicago style hot dog should look and taste like. These were right on the mark. The polish and burger were good too.
We also got cheese fries, which were crispy with the perfect amount of cheese.
Would definitely recommend for a quick lunch.
Place is decorated with very cool sports and celebrity memorabilia.
Beware that their hours are only from 1030 to 400. Although we got there at around 345 and did done in and there was another family who came in after 400.

• Visited July 2013
Michigan City, Indiana, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

This place has awesome food. I enjoy the Chicago style hotdogs. The food is decent price. The only downfall is they close at 4:00pm every day. Would love to see later hours for those that don't get off work until 5:00pm or after.

Visited April 2013
Owensboro, Kentucky
“The hot dogs hit the spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husband got the Italian Beef which he liked. I got the Chicago dog and onion rings. The hot dog was dressed exactly as described and tasted sooooo good. I haven't had a Chicago dog in a long time. I certainly enjoyed these!

We also ordered onion rings. These were some of the best I have ever eaten at a fast food place. They had NO grease on them and were crisp. The batter they were fried in was not a standard bagged onion ring. The batter tasted like a donut batter without the sugar.

We are really glad we stopped here. We'll be back again! Great food, great prices.

• Visited July 2013