“Burger on the Run”

Ranked #33 of 152 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: American, Fast food
“Burger on the Run”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was out running errands and made a quick trip through the drive thru window. Had a cheeseburger and fries - both were so hot I had to wait a couple minutes before I could eat them. Service was quick and friendly. I hadn't been here in a while but it's nice to know they still have good, hot food and friendly quick service.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kris C

Canberra, Australia
“Authentic dog and great atmosphere ”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Quaint chicago dogs and 70s music. Great combination !!! It's a great experience but not a gastronomic victory. Do try it though, it's worth it. Especially when dawgs only cost 2 bucks with the lot.

“Best local Polish Dog”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is my favorite local Polish (on seeded buns, too). I was recently talked into trying their beer battered onion rings and they are now my local favorites also. Have been told their mushrooms are very good also, but haven't tried them myself. I am definitely recommending Top Dog to my
friends.

• Visited August 2013
“Hot diggity dog!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Always great food whether eating hot dogs or their hand made burgers.....fun place to eat in or carry out.

Visited August 2013
Fountain Hills
“Getting a Little Skimpy”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Chicago Dog is growing smaller and less tasty...considering the charge. They're a perfect size for a 5 year old, but I think I'd pay more for a genuine, large size dog and piled high with what I'm used to.

Visited July 2013