“Oh my dog”

Ranked #31 of 153 Restaurants in Michigan City
Cuisines: American, Fast food
“Oh my dog”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best fast food around town. I've tried many place but none can compete with TOP DOG. I've done Carlson complete waste of time. If you want supreme food this is the place.

Wyoming, Michigan
“They really are Tops!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Since we live near Grand Rapids, MI, it is a pretty special Chiciago dog that brings us to Michigan CIty a few times a year. Top Dog is ALWAYS the restaurant of choice. Of course, I bribe my husband with Top Dog, which is very near Lighthouse Place Outlet Mall!!

• Visited October 2013
Long Beach, Indiana
“Best Chicago Dog”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The only place to get a Chicago dog in Michigan City. Always authentic, hot, fresh roll. Love this place!

• Visited January 2014
Michigan City, Indiana
“Great Fast Food”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is one of the best places for quick fast food. he staff is friendly and the drive through service is fast. This is, of course, in addition to the food being good.

Visited August 2013
Michigan City, Indiana
“Burger on the Run”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was out running errands and made a quick trip through the drive thru window. Had a cheeseburger and fries - both were so hot I had to wait a couple minutes before I could eat them. Service was quick and friendly. I hadn't been here in a while but it's nice to know they still have good, hot food and friendly quick service.

• Visited November 2013