All reviewssports barnew towervegas babyolder towerfloor to ceiling windowstable gamesview of lake michiganwalk in showerparking garagelas vegasget awaynice showerrooms are niceoutlet mallstayed one nightking roomwashington park
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed overnight in the Blue Chip Tower Room our room was clean and spacious. We ate the seafood buffet Saturday night and it was excellent. the whole property seemed well maintained and the staff was very helpful. We had a good time and will go back.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here on our way to Chicago and the hot tub and fitness center were way too hot but everything else was perfect!!!!!!! This was a nice hotel I just wish more restaurants were closer to it!!!! Awesome stay!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed in the blue spa tower(the newer tower) and it was nicer than some of the hotels I have stayed at in Las Vegas. It is completely modern and feels brand new! I will be staying there quite a bit in the future. I ate at The Game twice and both meals were delicious. I also ate the sunday brunch at the buffet and it was not as good. I have defintetly had much better breakfast buffets. If you want snacks for your room you will have to drive to a local gas station to get them as the little gift shop in the casino has a tiny selection(if you can call the small $0.25 bag of chips a selection.) The hotel room itself though was great and the casino host is pretty generious about comping rooms. (or maybe I just gamble too much, idk)

Room Tip: Blue Spa Tower rooms are much nicer and newer than Blue Chip Tower rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank degen97
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We arrived and were assigned to a room -- Solara King -- that was supposed to have a view of Lake Michigan -- we got a view of the parking lot and garage. Our room -- on my usual side of the bed -- did not have a plug for my CPAP. The solution from the staff was to learn to sleep on the other side of the bed or drape an industrial extension cord. I spoke with Jack -- the hotel supervisor -- who displayed zero interest in trying to correct these issues. I suggested a room change to no avail. When I told him that we were considering leaving, he said fine, just drop the key cards off at the front desk.

We left and went to St. Louis where we had an absolutely terrific experience at Hotel Lumiere. If you have a choice, then chose anyplace else.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else. I recomend Hotel Lumiere in St. Louis!!!!!
6  Thank Cincylawyer M
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Blue Chip. As Director of Hotel Operations I was very disappointed to read about the condition of your room and the lack of service/empathy given to you by our Front Desk Management team. I would welcome an opportunity to discuss the events in more detail. Feel free to contact me so we may discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We did not stay in the Spa tower we stayed in the older part of the hotel the blue chip tower. When we got to our room we checked the bed and found a stain on the blanket. They did come to change it. Also, our room had a smell and was not very clean. The pool area was ok when we went down the first time. But, the second time we went down it was dirty and had towels all over and had something floating in one of the hot tubs. The Casino was small and smelled like smoke and the slot machines were not paying out. The food at Vegas baby was just ok for the price we had a pizza. The Deli that they have open all night is high priced for the food. We had the buffet for breakfast and did not enjoy the food. We were glad that the breakfast was included in the room price. We did get an ok price for it being a Thursday night we paid $80.00 for the room. If we paid $30.00 more we could had stayed in the Blue tower the newer part of the Hotel. But, we did not think the hotel was worth the extra money for one night. It is close to Chicago area if you are going for a short trip. I would not stay more then one night and I would stay in the Blue Spa tower the newer part. Maybe if you stay in one of those rooms you will like it better then we did. We do not think this hotel was anything like the web site. The website made it to look and sound better then it was. The one plus is that it is close to the Lighthouse outlet mall if you like to shop.

Room Tip: Stay in the Blue spa Tower the newer part of the Hotel.
2  Thank Jackie B
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Customer Service at Blue Chip Casino Hotel Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We apologize that the room cleanliness and the quality of the food at the buffet were not in keeping with our usual high service standards. We make every effort to make each guests stay a delightful one. We continually monitor our guest services and your input is very helpful in improving our products and services. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally if you would contact our Hotel Director.