All reviewssports barnew towervegas babyolder towerfloor to ceiling windowstable gameswalk in showerview of lake michiganparking garagelas vegasget awaynice showerrooms are niceoutlet mallstayed one nightking roomwashington park
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed one night at the Blue Chip Casino Hotel. We stayed in the Spa Blue Chip Tower which is the newer rooms. I ask for and received a room on a high floor with a view of Lake Michigan. The view and the sunset was beautiful. The hotel room was beyond our expectation and I thought priced well. We paid $128.80 which included tax for our one night. They had cheaper rooms but I feel this room was well worth the price.
The casino was nice and not crowed. I left my money there when we left but that is the norm at casinos. The buffet was very good, we had dinner there. I would return to this hotel and recomend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alanc125
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stay at the Blue Chip every year for business. It's a nice friendly place to stay. The spa and views from the tower are my favorite parts. We didn't specify "Tower" one year and ended up in a room that looked just like a motel 6 with a view of the dumpster. Now we know and always have a very nice updated roomy suite with a view.

Room Tip: Stay in the tower and specify non-smoking if you are not a smoker.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 2peasinCbus
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed for one evening on 5/12/14. Every single staff member from the front desk, to the restaurant, spa, casino and valet were extremely friendly and helpful. The original suite we booked was in the Blue Chip Tower and we soon found out that you could smoke in there even though we booked non-smoking. The hotel was very nice in switching our room to the newer Spa Blue Tower which had truly non-smoking rooms. Our suite did not have a tub that we wanted but the shower was a delight. The slots were loose that night so we even won a little cash! We went to the spa the following morning and that was one of the nicest spa experiences I have had in a long time. I would drive there just to go to this spa. The hotel was nicely located to nearby attractions and we will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Make sure if you want nonsmoking that you are very clear in your request.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews after making our reservations and was a bit concerned since we were staying on the 'old' side of the hotel. But it was just fine. Nice, clean, quiet! The casino is a bit smoky smelling, Duh, but the rest of the hotel, including restaurants and shops are not smoky at all! Liked it here.. Would come back!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I reviewed this property a year ago and I'm happy to find that it is still very nice.
The customer service is outstanding at the Blue Chip. Thank you to Alex and the rest of the front desk staff.
The rooms in the spa tower are my favorites. They are decorated modern amnesties.
The shower is large. Room touch control lighting.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business