We visit Michigan City, Indiana several times a year to go to the Casino and also to shop at the Lighthouse Premium Outlet Mall. Earlier this month, my husband, niece, grandniece and my niece-in-law all stayed at the Country Inn. We booked two rooms. The rooms were very nice and spacious with a fridge and a microwave. The rooms and the bathrooms were clean and well-appointed. Fresh baked cookies were available at the front desk for our snacking pleasure when we got back to the hotel late at night. The included breakfast was much more than a standard free breakfast with sausage, egg patties, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit and fruit salad, cereals, pastries, etc. We are breakfast eaters and this satisfied all of us. The rates were in line with the lesser hotels in the area. The only negative was that I think the carpet in the rooms may need to be deep-cleaned or replaced. We will continue to stay at the Country Inn and Suites while in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Michigan City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Michigan City
- Country Inn & Suites Michigan City Hotel Michigan City
- Country Inn Michigan City
- Michigan City Country Inn