“Best Breakfast and Wonderful rooms”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middlebury
McKenzie House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Middlebury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 March 2013

We stayed at the Mckensie's for 1 night and came out wishing we stayed there longer,Bruce and Sherry are naturals when it comes to a perfect host, Sherry your breakfast was easily one of the best BF I had in recent times,
The house is maintained with a lot of taste, Every room overflows with Books and Music,The Movie room was very good, I like the carpet , the quilts and almost everything about the house,
To add to all this , Bruce story about his 4 1/2 month long bike ride across the US will make you come back to this house ,I recommend every body to enjoy atleast couple of days in this house

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SatishKumar U
There are newer reviews for McKenzie House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 4 March 2013

We really enjoyed hanging out at the Mckenzie house this weekend for girls night out! We had seven girls in 2 rooms. After dinner out we got into our pj's and the provided robes and enjoyed relaxing and playing games in the living room by the fireplace. Then off to the basement for some popcorn, wii, and just hanging out until early in the AM. They have tons of games and movies provided and the popcorn popper was an added bonus! Bruce and Sherry were very welcoming and fun to be with! The breakfast was to die for! Very filling and no need for lunch out! We are looking forward to coming back when it is warmer and the pool is open....and we will bring more of our friends along!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We loved the jacuzzi, cinnamon rolls, breakfast music, and the birthing class we took! The bed and breakfast owners had great hospitality. We totally recommend the romance package in February with breakfast in your room and flowers. Add on are always great and taking your birthing courses at a bed and breakfast is awesome! I would definitely try to visit again if I can.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi in our room was great with a good home type atmosphere. We had the Mollie suite with bi...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lovebirdrus
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I recently spent my second visit to the McKenzie House B & B for a solo getaway for some R & R for myself. I have thoroughly enjoyed the Nicole Suite, tucked away up on the third floor of the main house, where I enjoyed full living quarters complete with kitchenette, to use when I did not choose to eat out. The ambiance, the hospitality, the delicious food, great conversation, peace and quiet, the cleanliness, all add up to a #1 place for a great getaway. Thank you, Bruce and Sherry!

Room Tip: Nicole Suite is very quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Carole H
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

McKenzie House is our favorite place to get away from it all and renew. My husband surprised me for Valentine's weekend and booked the Courtney room and added to it the romance package! The room is so romantic and beautiful and the special touches that was added (chocolate strawberries on arrival, rose petals throughout, and breakfast delivered to our room) was the ultimate in romance. I felt like a queen! The owners Bruce and Sherry are wonderful, caring people who go out of their way to make everything perfect. All the rooms are beautiful and super clean and the food is outstanding , so delicious!!! The best bed and breakfast you can go to !!! :-)

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Diana P
Reviewed 13 February 2013

As a multi-tasking mothers, sometimes we need a place to go for the weekend. This is the place. Bruce and Sherry are an incredible team. Every detail, from the make-us-laugh-grand-tour arrival to the smile-from-the-side-door departure was exquisite. I had to cut other plans short just so I could "be" longer. The beauty of nature and the bounty of breakfast were just what I needed. And it was all wrapped in the warmth of deep-hued blankets and the luxury of textured robes.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kara M
Reviewed 18 January 2013

We stayed in January at McKenzie House Bed & Breakfast. It was just delightfully done - the room, the breakfast and Sherry and Bruce's company. We can only wonder how nice it would be to stay again with them in late spring or summer when we could use the inground pool. We will find our way back for sure.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank RADMB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middlebury
Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel
Brook Pointe Inn
Brook Pointe Inn
#2 of 2 in Syracuse
That Pretty Place Bed & Breakfast

Been to McKenzie House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!