“Serenity”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middlebury
McKenzie House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Middlebury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

A special place where you'll experience more than you knew you were looking for. Lovely owners, immaculate rooms, peaceful atmosphere, amazing home cooked breakfast. McKenzie house must be experienced to truly understand the special touch that left a lasting impression for me. Thank You ♥ Linda Crooks, LuAnn Hayes & Stacie Edmondson. Columbus, OH

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda H

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our group of girls had an awesome stay at McKenzie House! For most of us this was our first B&B experience. I was a self designated hotel snob but have seen the light! Sherry and Bruce made us feel like long lost friends as soon as we arrived. Breakfast was outstanding. Over 4 days we met several loyal guests who return frequently. That speaks volumes for the great digs, food, and friendship that Bruce and Sherry provide. Oh, and the hot tub was incredible!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed @ McKenzie house 2 celebrate my birthday & to write, hands down one of the best vacations I've ever taken. Breakfast every morning was fantastic, I'm a "foodie" & had zero complaints. Sherry & Bruce are the best, gracious & giving hosts. I would Highly recommended their home 2 any one looking for an awesome b&b experience & have since my stay there. I was a first timer, & cannot imagine staying @ a hotel every again. Plenty of space, very clean atmosphere, pool, quiet, good company when wanted, can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Janette R
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Best B&B anywhere hands down! We are empty nesters that have been coming here for 3 years now, about 4 times a year! We have stayed in every room and they are all spectacular and so clean! Our anniversary oasis, or weekend getaway with our bikes to enjoy the areas great trail we are always so pleased and feel so blessed that we found this place! Breakfast is aways so awesome and the owners are wonderful! Do something for you and go! You will say its the best thing you ever did!:-)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were very leary about staying at a Bed and Breakfast. Neither of us had ever stayed at one and we're looking for a new experience. It was amazing. We felt at home from the very beginning. The house was beautifully decorated and the breakfast was phenomenal. I recommend your first morning to try out the family style breakfast. If the first morning with great conversation doesn't win you over you can always get breakfast in your room the next morning.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is my second visit to this charming place. Sherry and Bruce are wonderful hosts and make you feel like family . Bed was super comfortable. I stayed in Megan!s room both times which is decorated as is the whole house beautifully. The hot tub was so nice to sink into after a long day of traveling .Breakfast was outstanding.
Well done !! Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This is my 4th time at McKenzie House. I've stayed in 3 different rooms. My husband and I LOVE it here! The property is beautiful and clean. ALL of the rooms are VERY nice. The breakfasts are to die for! There are several amenities that you would have to pay extra for at most other B&Bs. Their prices are VERY reasonable. This time I took 3 girlfriends and we quilted all weekend. The room for quilting is very comfortable and fit us very well. We had the 3 bedroom upstairs so we had a "wing" to ourselves. Sherry and Bruce are fabulous! One of my friends had never been to a B&B before and wasn't sure if she would like it but she LOVED it and said she would love to come back. My other friend LOVED it too! It is a lovely place and I doubt you could be disappointed if you stayed here. It is very close to Shipshewana too. It's a quilters paradise! Many quilt shops between Middlebury and Shipshe.

Room Tip: If you prefer more privacy stay in the carriage house. Both of the "rooms" there are like...