“Bigger than it looks”

Old Creamery Antiques
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This antique mall is much bigger than it looks, staff is friendly, has a nice variety of items. The downside is no public restroom, and the prices are on the high side. Like I said bigger than it looks, but is not huge, can be done in an hour at a leisurely pace.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I am not an "antiquer" but have visited this shop with a friend. It has several rooms that are filled with various types of objects - large and small. While she shopped I kept busy looking at everything.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Very few shops or restaurants are open on Sunday in this area of Indiana. I found a listing online indicating this shop in Middlebury was open on Sunday afternoons, so after a leisurely drive through the beautiful countryside on Sunday morning, we headed to Middlebury and found this shop. It is a maze of rooms with a wide variety of 'treasures'. My mom and I found quite a few that we couldn't leave behind and were delighted with our finds. The gentleman running the shop was also very friendly and helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed exploring Old Creamery Antiques.

1  Thank tlawrick
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Room upon room. This place doesn't look that big from the outside but it just keeps going. Found some new treasures and had a great time exploring.

1  Thank Dennis M
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Lovely store, friendly staff.
Well organized, warm and the shoe imprints on the floor help guide your way.
My daughter and I only had 20 minutes before heading to Bristol for Mass.
We will go back tomorrow.
You won't be disappointed, there is so much to see!

1  Thank 9saints