“Refreshing Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Middlebury
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Warm reception and welcome as a guest. Room was very clean and comfortable. Every staff member made us feel welcome and it left a lasting impression. We will stay at this motel whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton_Middlebury, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

We are looking forward to your return visit and thank you for comments. We appreciate your time for completing the survey and hope to see you again some time soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed in the Hampton Inn in middlebury in the heart of amish country where they offer a reasonable rate for AARP memebers and Hilton Honors memebers. They staff is super friendly and will treat you right!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We make every effort to provide an excellent experience for our guests and we are very happy to know we did our job well for you. Thanks for your choice of lodging and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Everything about the hotel was a pleasant surprise. Very clean, helpful friendly staff. They made us feel welcome. Not just at registration, but each time we passed the front lobby they were engaging. Enjoyed the selection for breakfast. Also being a huge coffee drinker, have it available around the clock was nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very happy to read you found us to be so distinguished as the cleanest hotel you've been to. We are always happy to know we have done well by our guests and thank you for your kind comments. We do look forward to hosting you again some time soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We always look for a Hampton Inn on our travels because we like the comfort of the beds, the friendly staff and the breakfasts. We were happy to find one near Shipshewana. It is alway very nice and clean and well maintained. We are Hilton Honors members and find it to be such a plus for us as we can stay free when we have enough points.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am very pleased to find you enjoyed your stay and the property. We are always thrilled to have our guests let us know we have done well and to have a public forum for our excellence is just icing on the cake.

Thank you for your recent visit and we are looking forward to your return visits.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I look forward to my next stay at this hotel. The staff was very attentive. My room was very nice and met my special handicapped access requirements. The bedding was excellent! I enjoyed the morning breakfast and the helpfulness of the staff. I know that everyone will enjoy staying at this great new hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate your kind remarks and we were thrilled you enjoyed yourself. I am pleased you felt as you did about the newness of the property. We are actually celebrating our third anniversary in a few weeks, but we strive to keep the facility looking nice and thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again some time soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past year with my daughters travel lacrosse team. There are several other hotels closer to Granger IN however this one is relatively new, very clean and has great hotel staff. My only suggestion for improvement is to have complimentary or loaner corkscrews given that you're within one hour drive of so many wineries. I'll pack better next time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent visit to Middlebury. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit and I appreciate your suggestion to maintain corkscrews. I will definitely get some for us so we can keep them at the front desk. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to having you out again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My wife and I had an excellent stay here! The hotel was conveniently located and very clean. The free wi-fi was easily accessible, and the breakfast area was well furnished. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Hampton_Middlebury, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

I am glad to know I can respond to a positive remark and thank you so much for your visit to the Middlebury area. We do try hard to make sure our guests are well taken care of and everything is in excellent shape. I am very pleased to see you feel the same way. We hope to host you again some time soon in Amish Country!

omid.zahedi@hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middlebury
Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel
Best Western Plus Howe Inn
Der Ruhe Blatz Motel
Der Ruhe Blatz Motel
#5 of 5 in Shipshewana

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury? Share your experiences!