“Donuts”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The donut holes are irresistible, you cannot eat just one. It is hard to decide what my favorite donut is. They are all good. They do sell out early--because everything is so good.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We've stopped here several times. The deli isn't particularly notable, but the bakery is great. Love the doughnuts. Yogurt pretzels in a variety of flavors.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Read about this place on another review website. We were staying nearby for the Fourth and decided to check it out. Amazing. Be prepared to wait in line. There were families there, but taking my own kids there was definitely a mistake. Too many breakable jars and too many people. And millions of choices. I sent them outside to wait. It is a big space but part is filled with jars after jar of delicious pickles and jams and other goodies to buy and another part of the store is the sit-down restaurant portion and then up front is the bakery show-case area where you pay and also can purchase goods from the "display case." The first day we went we weren't sure what to get and had heard about the cinnamon caramel donuts so we got a couple of those and some donut holes and a chocolate donut. The cinnamon caramel donut holes melt in your mouth. I don't know how they make these things. It is like a sticky bun and a powdered cinnamon sugar donut got together and made a baby. Get there early for the donut holes. I saw people in line with many, many, many....many boxes. Not sure what they planned to do with them, as the freshness on these babies only lasts a couple days. Sure you can transport them back to your home state and refrigerate them and heat them slightly for more of a sticky bun effect, but you will not experience that same glorious fresh sticky bun donut hole hybridization you experience the first day you buy them. Yum. The second day we went we bought two loaves of the sourdough bread. All I need to say about that is that one loaf didn't make it out of the parking lot there. We are a family of four. Two are children. Under the age of 10. Yeah. Delicious. I already have plans to buy more next year when I return and somehow bring it back and freeze it for making French toast. Also bought some hot sweet pickles. They weren't lying. They were hot! Packed in the jar with jalapeños. Got some pickled beets that are just like what I always had at my grandmother's. And some bread and butter pickles that I have yet to open. I probably could have dropped a grand in there on pickles and jam if I'd had time to stand around and shop and sample long enough. They have samples of most of their stuff. Everyone is super friendly. Prices are very reasonable for a tourist area. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The smells of fresh bread inspiring and sample of chocolates decadent! Donuts fantastic!! Friendly and curtious service!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Rise N Roll Bakery is well known for their fresh baked goods and jellies. There is always a line of folks waiting to check out with a generous sampling of cookies, rolls and breads. If you are in the area, don't miss this stop.