“Great Pie!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Middlebury
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Great Pie!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A must try is the Blueberry Sour Cream Pie. It is like cheesecake. Sooooo Good! Sweet crumbly crust. I'll come back again! Their Pecan cinnamon rolls are huge and yummy too. Just off Hwy 20 on way to Shipshewana.

Visited July 2014

Huntington, Indiana
“Unbelievably good”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The bread and donuts from the Rise N Roll bakery are to die for. We stop in any chance we get. Prepare for donut the two people can easily share. My kids are already begging to go back.

Visited July 2014
Mason, Ohio
“Rise 'n Roll Bakery Nappanee, Indiana”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This bakery is apparently an outlet for the main one in Middlebury, Indiana. Someone in town said we shouldn't leave without trying a donut from Rock 'n Roll bakery, so we did. They were right! They have a caramel cinnamon donut that defies description. We bought several of them as well as a box of the donut holes. They are very rich so you don't need too many. The flavor bursts in your mouth unlike any taste I've encountered. I would drive a long way to get these donuts!!

Richmond, Indiana
“Wonderful donuts!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We always look forward to our trips to Shipshewana and Middlebury, mostly because we will be able to stop at Rise and Roll and stock up on their cinnamon caramel donuts. We love them so much we always buy extra to take home. Their candy is very good as well as their jams, jellies and relishes. I love the smoked sausage bread as well, but since we were staying two days, it wasn't as portable. We haven't gotten sandwiches there but everything else is wonderful. Love that they have expanded so there is more room without running someone down, though it can still be very crowded.

Maine
“OMG! These donuts are to die for!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I haven't been to Shipshewana for years. Since we are in the area for a couple of weeks, I asked my nieces if they wanted to go with me. The older of the two said we had to stop and get some "Amish crack" if we went. We hit Rise N Roll about 10am. They still had a good variety of donuts, not to mention fresh pies, lunchmeats, cheeses, all kinds of yummy deliciousness. We bought a dozen of the caramel, cinnamon powdered sugar donuts. You have to try them! I can see why the locals call them crack, one bite and you just can't stop. After our donut, we went into the flea market and stopped in again on our way home for more donuts.