“AWESOME pepper steak”

Cuisines: Chinese
South Bend, Indiana
“AWESOME pepper steak”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My buddy and I called into this place last night, My buddy ate here before i had not. We placed the order over the phone and they told us it would be ten minutes. We arrived within about 5 minutes from calling and our food was just being bagged up. We decided it eat it there and WOW what a pleasant surprise. My pepper steak was hot, fresh, and cooked to my liking. I Was very happy and so was my buddy who had General Chicken, which is his favorite.

Very Impressed total spent with drink and rice was $19.00 And some leftover for today!

Visited November 2013

Middlebury, Indiana
“yum!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Fantastic food. Friendly, fast service. Would highly recommend! Alot of food for a reasonable price.

• Visited July 2013