“Average theatre”
Review of Cinemark Movies 14

Cinemark Movies 14
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Mishawaka
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Good place to burn a few hours. Theatre and bathrooms were clean. Audio was decent- nothing more than what is expected.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"loungers"
"starbucks"

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Never really a bad visit. One time I did go there and the theater we were in did have a bad oder. Kinda smelled like old tennis shoes. But it's a theater and I go there for the movie not the place itself.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I was very disappointed when I reported obnoxious teenagers ruining the movie atmosphere. Management did nothing.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

We have been going here for years and the experience last night deserves a good review: I am hearing impaired. Usually I get through movies with my hearing aids but miss a lot of the dialogue because the music is so loud or the actors are speaking softly and/or with an accent - although I think these issues are a problem for the non-hearing impaired, too!

The theater has new headphones that allow the movie's soundtrack to be transmitted directly to the device. Unlike the old style these work great and greatly enhance the experience. I heard just about everything that was said in dialogue-rich "Lincoln". However, every once in a while the unit went out for one second. It was slightly distracting but other than that it was fantastic.

The ticket attendant, perhaps one of the managers, was very helpful in getting the device for me and explaining it. Other staff were friendly and helpful, too. The theater was clean. Bathrooms were well maintained - except for the hand driers that have had missing louvers for years.
We usually try to go to matinees on the weekend or catch early-evening movies so we can miss the crowds and the people who can't seem to part from texting for a little while. Still, those weak-minded individuals occasionally make it to the theater so I appreciate all the pre-movie video reminders to turn off cell phones.

Yep, 14 deserves a "well done".