“Residence Inn - Mishawaka”

Residence Inn South Bend Mishawaka
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Travel extensively and this property is one of my favorites. From Danielle the general manager to the front desk staff and everyone else, they are all very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and quiet and they usually have some kind of guest reception in the evening which helps keep travel expenses down.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have stayed in other Residence Inns but what made this one the best is the service we received. Ineisha (hope I spelled her name correctly) made us feel very welcomed. She assisted us in many ways. The next morning while eating breakfast she spoke to us and remembered our name! I was able to see her interact with other customers and she was very pleasant with them as well. I also liked how the cooks came out and said good morning to everyone that walked in the dining area. This hotel is a newer model and surrounded by plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. If staying in South Bend I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I travel for business quite a bit and I like to have certain things in a hotel: updated decor in the lobby and in rooms, great service and a staff that cares, good location, and other amenities such as workout, pool, and a good breakfast. This hotel delivered on all! It was also a great deal.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mattywhale
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Started my stay here in September 2013 and it has been nothing short of excellent. Iniesha as well as ALL the other staff have been nothing but accommodating during my stay. The rooms are very spacious and in great condition. During the winter months the snow is cleared on sidewalks and parking lot making travel and walk to car safe.

The location is great for grocery stores, Whole Foods Market, mall shopping, WalMart, Target, Post Office, several gyms, and CrossFit gyms.

Also the full breakfast in the mornings are very very good.

Room Tip: Choose top floors with rooms on the backside of facility. Away from parking lot and noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great location! Everything you need from dinning to shopping is close by. Rooms are clean and the hotel staff friendly and there to help with anything you need. Spent almost 5 months here on business and it was a home away from home. I wouldn't choose any other property than this if I was in the area again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great location and very helpful staff. Everyone is easy to work with and goes out of their way to meet our needs. Ms. Iniesha is appreciated and will be missed. She makes us feel like we are home. She always greets us with a smile and is patient when we have requests. Would recommend for long or short term stay. Great staff, location and good value. **and the elevator is completely silent** :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Melinda K, General Manager at Residence Inn South Bend Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Amy H.,

Thank you for pointing out that we have fixed the issue with the elevator. We welcome long term stays and hope to make them all feel as welcome as you feel. I am glad to hear my staff is doing exactly that. I want to thank you for your loyalty and for your review!

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Beautiful large rooms with all the amenities you could want. Large room with separate bath. Dining room, kitchen, and comfy sofa and recliner. Close to shopping and tons of restaurants! Definitely will return when I am in Mishawaka for business or pleasure.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear potterjessica,

It sounds like you stayed in our Studio King Suite while you were here, that is our most popular suite. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the room itself! I am also happy to hear you will be returning, I look forward to you staying with us again. Thank you for your review!