“Reasonable and Satisfactory”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My daughter and I stayed for 4 nights while attending AYOP Baton Nationals. Our room was on the second floor which smelled a bit smokey in the hallway and stair area. We were pleased that the room, a King suite, was so large and had both refrigerator and microwave. The air conditioner worked well but the wi-fi worked intermittently. The staff was friendly and helpful. The toilet chain broke and within ten minutes of calling the front desk a maintenance man came and replaced it. The room does show some wear and tear especially the bathroom. Breakfast was just average but well attended by the staff. The location was good and the price very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LindaB14032
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel twice on our way out and back from DC. My impressions of the first night must have been marred by my exhaustion because I found it to be a sufficient economy hotel...sufficient enough that I booked it for our return trip...what a mistake! This time we arrived in time for the kids to use the pool and for waking hours before bed. The receptionist was less than professional and outright ignored me when I returned to the front desk to get towels for the pool (which only had a small pile of wet ones piled on a shelf). The hotel is clearly dated, room was filthy from years of use. There was water damage all over the hotel doors (rust, water marks) as well as the back of the pool door. There was rust on most metal in the bathroom and towels had stains. Will NOT stay here again. Either the room we were given on our return trip was substandard and our first one sufficient or both were equally dirty and we just didn't notice as we arrived after 11 pm and left before 7:30 am.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank IArunner05
Reviewed 13 March 2014

i would have liked this better if people in the room next to us would have not had a party or whatever they were doing that kept me up till the wee hours. but other than that nice place to stay a night make sure you ask them for a suite if you ask for a regular room it would be very small too small for a couple.

Room Tip: try the suite even though it may be more its well worth it.and try not to have a room too close to t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We rented 4 rooms for our hockey team. Our rooms were clean. The hotel staff was nice. Our rooms were close together. Which was nice! Checking in was easy. Over all a nice place to stay. Parking could be a little better. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2013

As Comfort Inns go, this one has a bit to be desired. I often judge hotels by their showers, and this one wasn't very good. I had to pull the faucet apart and put it back together again to be able to adjust the water temp properly. Fortunately, it was missing a screw, allowing me to do it easily. Unfortunately, it will likely fall apart in the near future. I'd stay there again if I had to, but before I did, I would seek out a better choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Had to find a room unexpected 2 nights in a row and found this place during the week.

Staff was great and created a pleasant experience for check in. I booked the room via Choice Qe sit but staff didn't treat me differently.

Then I needed the room for a second night and they honored the Same price direct.

Same great staff service and accommodations.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Our family booked 4 rooms in this hotel last weekend since we were traveling to the football game(temple vs notre dame). Reservations were made in July and it was the only hotel nearby with availability. The place is disgusting. Dirty, dated, and our bed had black bugs in it which we discovered when pulling back the sheets late at night. The blanket between the sheets had black hair and stains on it. The ceiling vent had clumps of dust stuck to it blowing around. The only chair to sit in had stains, old debri ( peanuts and money) in the cushion. We alerted the receptionist who came to the room and also had a look of disbelief on her face. We were given the only other available room at the opposite end of the hall which we promptly tore apart and heated the mattress with a blow dryer checking for bugs. I tried calling around other hotels but no rooms available. We stayed and didn't sleep over an hour... I am trying to reach the manager and owner to share my pictures with them. Please choose another place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family