“New fan of Best Western”

Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I don't usually stay at Best Western's but this one was awesome! The staff is amazing, the manager was a sweetheart (Connie) and the hotel is clean, clean, clean!!! The price was decent for the area. We were close to good restaurants and the mall. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valpograd86

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times because of the good service we received. This time, however, was completely different. There was all new staff and the front desk clerk was unprofessional, unhelpful, and uninterested in making our stay enjoyable. Do not recommend!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki E
TMIHospitality, Manager at Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Vicki E,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for being a loyal guest of the Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn. Please accept my apologies that your most recent stay was less than perfect. I want to assure you that I have addressed your concerns with my front desk staff to keep similar incidents from occurring in the future. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you the level of service of which you have come accustomed to, during your next visit to the area.

Connie H.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

this hotel was clean neat and just a small hotel but i was very impressed by the size of the rooms its great to have something like this where they work with you. the desk clerk was helpful and we got bored watching tv so we walked to walmart and had some dinner at chickfila.

Room Tip: ask for a suite if they have them there. and dont let them book you on the ground floor too noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stopped here for the last night of a ten day trip and were pleasantly surprised. The desk clerk was extremely helpful and she was very accommodating in our search for a place to eat. There are TONS of restaurants very close by, which we appreciated after a long day or driving. She even gave us a coupon for a discount at one place, which is where we went. The room was vey nice and we were given a room close to the side door, which we asked for. A very nice stay. I definitely would recommend this Best Western. Oh yes, also, a very clean pool and hot tub!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Holldoll
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Comfortable room, nice free breakfast. TV had snow on HBO and a few channels. Had DVD player, but not available. Good value for a reasonable (not lot of frills, but not utilitarian either). Staff accommodating to our needs. In a commercial area, so lots of dining options and shopping.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff is very pleasant and helpful EVERYTIME I stay here. I have yet to have a bad experience at this hotel. I always travel alone and bring my XBOX 360 with me to keep me entertained. This time I forgot my controller, and this makes my game system unusable. One of the front desk employees, Seth, came back the next day and dropped of controllers for me to use during my stay. Who does that? I guess they do. That's the coolest thing a hotel has ever done for me. That is just one of the many reasons when I stay up there, that I stay loyal to this hotel. The staff there is awesome.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Johnny C
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Perfect stop over point on way back to northern michigan from FL. A bit off the beaten track when driving from the south, but worth it. Great value. Nice property. Decent access back to highway heading north.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family