“Never stay there”

Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
“Never stay there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Horrible. Our air conditioning was broken and had to come to our room four times to try and fix it and then finally just gave us a fan. Then next day got stuck in the elevator and just told me it happens without an apology. Never had that bad of a experience before

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Kelly V
TMIHospitality, Manager at Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Kelly V,
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn. Please accept my sincere apologies for the negative experience you had at my hotel. We strive to impress our guests, but it is clear that we came up short. I would really like the chance to discuss your stay further so that I can properly address your concerns with my staff. I have included my contact information and hope to hear from you soon. If you ever find yourself back in the area, I hope you will allow us the opportunity to make up for this.

Connie H.
574-273-2309
mishawakabw@tmihospitality.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were in town for a week long contest at the University of Notre Dame. Our stay was enjoyable and comfortable. I don't like to stay in hotels for more than a few days, but we were there for a week. The staff was very friendly all the way down to an outside contractor I met in the elevator. We will stay here next year when we're back for a week.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Farmington, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Reminded me of a Hampton Inn, so that's a good thing. We were in town to tour ND, which did not disappoint either. Also, go to the Studebaker Museum, as it's fantastic.
Back to the hotel: very clean, Nice rooms. Excellent breakfast. Very fair rate.
What more could one ask for. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Fort Wayne, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Staff is excellent, the room is nice and big, and a pretty decent breakfast selection. Checking in is ALWAYS easy, and checking out is ALWAYS a breeze. Decent restaurants, and movie theatre within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Tecumseh, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

My six night stay at the Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn was excellent. My room looked very clean and smelled clean. The bed was supportive for my back and the pillows were magnificent. I had not slept on such a delightful pillow in a hotel in years. If they sold them, I would own one! There was a true sense that the staff worked well together and took pride in their jobs. I wish I’d written down the names of all the kind and helpful staff that I enjoyed meeting so I could have shared them in this review. The breakfast foods offered were tasty and the coffee was good too. It is my great hope that each time I visit my Grand-daughter in Mishawaka; the Best Western Plus will have an available room.

Room Tip: I usually tell the desk clerk when I sign-in that I'm a lite sleeper and would they please keep...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Osceola, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. They provided plenty of information about the local area for restaurants and etc. The rooms were very nice, clean and quiet. Many times the description of a hotel doesn't stand up to the real thing, but the description was very accurate. It was easy to get to and within a short distance of shopping, etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Combined Locks, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

While this is a typical hotel like others in it's class (Hampton, Fairfield's etc) I gave it my highest rating because everything was in working order plus they went above & beyond for service. For whatever reason they never received the reservation I booked through Tripadvisor on Hotels.com. Regardless the front desk manager, Connie went out of her way to find me a room. It wasn't the double I reserved but in a sold out situation I was happy to get it. The hotel is in a nice, centrally located area with easy access and plenty of restaurant choices nearby. The room had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family