This is a great hotel. It is in the back yard of Notre Dame and what a beautiful campus it is. We stayed at this hotel on our way to Chicago and I'm glad we did. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was nice as could be. I loved thus place because we had our pick of places to go. Lots of things to do in the area; tons of shopping and tons of restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn is minutes from Notre Dame and downtown South Bend. We have put over $1M into our renovation to become an impressive new Best Western Plus. Enjoy some of the areas shopping and restaurants. If you are just looking to take in the beauty of northern Indiana, we encourage you to soak in some history at the Studebaker National Museum and visit the stunning Shiojiri Niwa Gardens. Local to the hotel is shopping, roller skating, discount movie theater, upscale dining, miniature golf and much more. Downtown South Bend, only minutes away, offers the beautiful Morris Performing Arts where there are always wonderful performances, you can enjoy the walk along the river or if you are more social, there are jazz clubs, Irish pubs and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn South Bend/Mishawaka Hotel Mishawaka
- Mishawaka Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Mishawaka
- Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn IN, North America