Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mishawaka, IN
US$124
Courtyard
US$131
US$123
Varsity Clubs of America(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
US$90
US$123
US$117
Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$108
US$93
Fairfield Inn & Suites South Bend Mishawaka(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$134
US$191
US$180
All reviewsuniversity park mallbed was very comfortablesouth bend areafresh fruitthe breakfast areafitness centerchaincarlsoninnsweekends
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

My stay at Holiday Inn Express was enjoyable with loads of fun for the grandchildren! The swimming pool was clean. The service was excellent without the hassle of a long check-in. The only negative point to this stay was a foul stench from our room. It became a nuisance, so we sprayed perfume and called it a night. I must give the staff and general manager, Carol, two thumbs up, because they found my lost wallet and held it under lock and key in the office until I called to retrieve the pocketbook. The stay in Southbend/Mishawaka was delightful especially knowing we were there to celebrate breast cancer survivors at the girls basketball game at Notre Dame who included my 24 year old daughter. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am to have my wallet with money present in the place where I left.

Thanks again Carol and staff for being outstanding citizens during these hard times!!!

I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014
cphips, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mishawaka, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Deme69;

Let me first start by thanking you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Mishawaka. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and appreciate your kind words. The staff will be pleased that you plan a return to the hotel. Your room and the team will be ready and wating for your.. Safe Travels. See you soon!

Best Regards:

Carol Phipps
Holiday Inn Express Mishawaka

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Room and hotel was generally clean, but beds were rock hard and impossible to sleep in. The heating unit was very noisy. The tub had a dangerous slant to it which made showering a challenge. Staff was friendly, but the decor was outdated and looking tired.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stpgirlie
GM_MishawakaHIE, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mishawaka, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

stpgirlie-

Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. Mattresses are a continuous battle that many hotels are faced with. From hard to soft it appears as though we have not yet found a happy medium. Please rest assured that these issues do not go unnoticed. information provided on mattress comfortability is key when ordering new. Our individual hotel was unfortunate to not have been designed with HVAC units in each room. Rather, we use a heating/cooling unit in one. These units act similarly to an in-window air conditioner and can be a bit on the noisy side at times. I again apologize for your inconvenience.Thank you again for providing us with your feedback and I welcome you back whenever you are in the South Bend area.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I had been staying at this HIE for years. This year was very different. The staff members were unfriendly and frequently loitering and chatting in the halls. One member kept going in and out of a room that had children playing in it. We later met them in the cafe...3 boys hanging around while their mom worked. She admitted 2 were her twins. The beds were made but the pillows untouched. Coffee and toiletries were not replenished in the rooms. At the cafe coffee bar, there was no half and half since the day before. I had to request it, and watched while the staff cleaned the sour pot. One of the side doors' lock was broken and people were coming and going all night because my dog kept waking me up. One guest was walking his pit bull unleashed. The carpets were badly stained and floors looked unmopped. As I left, I saw 3 employees smoking cigarettes out by the front door. My family and I were very uncomfortable.

Room Tip: The second floor might be the lesser of the evils as far as pets and people making noise out in the hall.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

N B-

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Let me apologize for the inconvenience with your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Mishawaka. I have taken proactive steps to address your concerns with the proper department heads for review. As a pet friendly hotel we frequently see many breeds of many types of animals. It is our policy that pets stay on a leash when moving about the hotel. Unfortunately; our hotel is not staffed with door-staff to ensure that this occurs 100% of the time and we address this issue should we have information that suggests an offense.

Again, I want to thank you for the feedback. I wish you and your family the best on your future travels.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel needs a franchise review; it is just not up to Holiday Inn Express standards. Carpets are stained, rooms are worn out, musty smell throughout. I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Express hotels over the years and this one is by far the worst. I do expect the Holiday Inn Express to be a "budget" experience, but they are always clean and fresh, in my eperience. Not this one.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GM_MishawakaHIE, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mishawaka, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

JElliott_601

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. As you stated; some of our halls have stained carpet which can be displeasing to look at. Please rest assured that these issues are addressed on a regular schedule. With three separate entrances to the hotel mixed with a wet and muddy fall; carpets will start to show stains. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience with your stay. Thank you again for providing your feedback and I welcome you back whenever you are in the South Bend area.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We made our reservation thru a discount hotel service and were concerned that the service we received might not be up to par. But it was that and more. The young lady at the front desk - in spite of being overwhelmed with issues not of her making did an outstanding job of handling all of the people coming at her from all sides. She remained calm and gracious and really deserves major kudos from management! Our room was very clean and comfortable and we were quite satisfied with it. Overall, a very nice experience!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
GM_MishawakaHIE, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mishawaka, IN, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Jackie_in_MO-

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Guest service is always our #1 goal here at the Holiday Inn Express Mishawaka and I am glad that we were able to demonstrate that to you. Fall is a very busy season here in the South Bend area with an array of local events and college football games and it is very easy to become overwhelmed at times. From check-in to check-out our goal is to give every guest 110%. I thank you again for providing your feedback and I welcome you back whenever you are in the South Bend area.