I typically stay in Holiday Inn Express because I have come to rely on a clean, updated, comfortable room and amenities. The HIE in Mishawaka is not on par with many of its fellows in the chain. Mishawaka is a good stopping place on my way to and from Milwaukee, so I booked two nights--no problem with that. The problem was that after the first night, I wasn't so keen on going back! The room was shabby, there was no shampoo,etc. The halls are not air conditioned, so you enter into an oppressive, dank space. The beds are like concrete; I needed the four pillows provided just to add some comfort to a torturous mattress. There are other hotels in the South Bend area; I would recommend looking further; I'm not so sure the HIE is a bargain at $86/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel less than 5 miles from the university of Norte Dame. Breakfast and wifi provided free. Some suites available with jacuzzis. Full business center. Indoor pool available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mishawaka, IN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mishawaka Hotel Mishawaka
- Holiday Inn Mishawaka
- Mishawaka Holiday Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mishawaka, IN North America