Beautiful property and view, great management by Camille, who is proficiently bilingual, and located a few miles from from the Les Saintes ferry. I would like to offer a few suggestions, however.
The signage off the N1 highway to rue Hermitage is illegible. Please put up a To Jardin Malanga sign with letters that glow in the dark.
Internet could be easily extended to the cottages using Powerline adapters which plug into a wall socket. They work well for me in the U.S., using preexisting electric lines.
It would be nice if the chef took some Culinary Institute courses. Shrimp and shell pasta, and an uninspired dessert just isn't worth 78 euros for 2. I realize you grow grapefruit, but people taking statins (and there are many) shouldn't drink it. Buy some oranges to squeeze! And please learn how to melt good quality chocolate: don't use powdered. It ruins your quality image.
As for Trois Rivieres, it is what it is. It's just not a destination. You need to advertise a link to Deher as part of the Les Saintes destination. Bon chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is composed by a renovated authentic colonial “mansion”, built in 1927 and 3 cottages:Colonial mansion : 1 suite with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom at the ground floor (with a part of the terrace which goes around the colonial mansion call a “varangue”). At the first floor two triple rooms with independant shower.Occupation SUITE : 2 adults + 2 children + 1 infant. Surface area ≈ 60sqmOccupation triple rooms : 3 adults + 1 infant. Surface area ≈ 28sqmThe cottages : 2 independant rooms with terrace for each cottage, children’s bedroom on upper level, which can be communicated with one of each rooms.Occupation : 2 adults + 1 infant. Suraface area ≈ 17sqmEvery room including: Bathroom with Bath (or shower), hair-drier, air-conditioner, phone, IPOD system, one king size bed (maximum 2 persons in a room, possibility to add a baby cot), terrasse with panoramic view overlooking “Les Saintes” and deck chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Fastbooking, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Jardin Malanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Malanga Hotel Guadeloupe
- Le Jardin Malanga Basse Terre