“awesome paddle-boarding” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
The Blue Cave Kayak and Snorkeling Adventure from Kotor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Montenegro+ specializes in sports adventure, tours and rentals throughout Montenegro. Equal parts guided adventure firm, RYA-certified sailing/boating training center and outdoor equipment company, we offer excursions for any appetite.Based in coastal Tivat, only minutes away from Kotor and Budva, we're prepared to outfit you for every imaginable outdoor endeavor. Rent from us and adventure on your own, pick from our exclusive guided tours, or let us design a custom journey to suit your group's needs.We're located at Porto Montenegro, where we operate our water-sports base. Porto Montenegro which is a state-of-the-art marina facility. We can also deliver equipment throughout Montenegro at short notice and have an equipment rental program for cruising yachts heading for Croatia.
Tullamore, Ireland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“awesome paddle-boarding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We decided we wanted to try a new sport during our short stay in Kotor. These guys were so friendly and one even came to mert us in Kotor to discuss what we would like to do and was very helpful. We organised a pick-up at 4pm from kotor by them for an extra €15 pp to take us to their centre and we were given a brief demonstration of how to paddle board etc. Recommend not to take sunglasses and endure u take loads of water and suncream. We were able to leave the rest of our stuff on the owners boat whilst we were out. We paid €15 pp for the boards for as long as we liked.

We set off a bit unsteady at first but quickly got the hang of it. It was great to have our own freedom of exploring and we paddled right round a big island stopping a couple of times in the shallows for a swim. The scenery was incredible and it was so peaceful paddling watching people on speedboatd and yachts. We even paddled to a small church on an island too before heading back along the otherside of the island and then went up down a small inlet river watching and listening to all the wildlife.

We arrived back 4 hours after we started and were shocked how long ee were paddling for. One of the best experiences we've had. Would definately recomend it as long as you arent afraid to fall in. Which only happened once in our case. Great fun and a great means of transport for exploring the bay. Well worth the money.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Gemalina1987

• Serbian first
Tyumen, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lot of fine and very good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

These guys from "Montenegro+" company are very pleasant people. They have lots of different routs and kinds of adventure. Today I visited Vrmac mountain as part of group of 3 people. This tour was organized by "Montenegro+". They provided us very good "Giean" mountain bikes with full suspension. The route and views are so wonderful! Everything was fine. We had enough time to took some pictures. Most of the route was downhill. If you are in Tivat or nearby and like any kind of adventures - I highly recommend these guys!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank MaximKhatskevich
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One perfect day in Montenegro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was very lucky to meet people from Montenegro plus, local adventure and sports company. I could not have done better! While you can gather pretty sufficient information about the country and places of interest online, you might still need a bit local support which was exactly what I got there.

It was during my stay in Tivat, where the company is based, when I was so lucky to discover Montenegro plus. They have a little stand in Jetty 1 in Porto Montenegro where they provide you with everything you might need to fulfill your hunger for adventure. I borrowed a road bike from them and according to their advice, did a cycling coastal trip from Tivat to Kotor.
People! I have seen many breathtaking places across the world, but this one comes amongst the top five! I was astonished by picturesque coastal road that is built of typical stone houses and is washed by the incredibly clear sea waters. It´s either private houses, local restaurants or cozy hotels that you find there. Kotor´s old town, a UNESCO heritage spot, needs to be seen. Typical architecture, wondering through narrow streets, enjoying a glass of tasteful local wine, taking thousands of pictures because you cannot get enough-this is all to be experienced in the old town heritage site of Kotor.
Just be cautious of the cars, sometimes the roads are very narrow and it is always good to be safe. But don´t worry. The rental equipment also includes a helmet!

Upon returning the bike in the Jetty 1, I was longing for more action. Želko, one of the very helpful staff of Montenegro plus, suggested I try SUP-standing up paddling board. I must say it is mainly thanks to accurate instructions that Želko gave me that I managed not to fall of the board at all and could enjoy nearly meditation-like SUP experience. Sometimes, you rent the equipment but you don´t get any explanation from the staff. This is not the case. I felt I was being taken care of the best possible way.

They also do hiking and kayaking trips and rent motorboats which I was also able to experience. It´s loads of fun and again, astonishing views and the clearest see.

If you want to have fun in Montenegro, this is the place!!!

Visited September 2013