We were so disappointed with our rental of the 700 series cabins we rented for a large family vacation. We stayed one night and did not finish our trip. So much was wrong, I have to make a list so that someone else doesn't have the same experience we did. We were promised a full refund, but have not received it yet.
1. The cottages were full of insects, including a colony of fruit flies living in the kitchen sink.
2. Bathrooms were filthy, from the feces floating in the toilet to the mold growing on the shower door to the stained tub to the cracked faucet to the rusted over a/c registers.
3. One of the mattresses had a large bloodstain on it.
4. After crawling on the carpet, my daughter and nephew had black hands and feet.
5. The promised basic cable and internet did not work.
6. There was so much mold and dust that my husband and niece woke up with red, puffy eyes.
7. A cracked sewage pipe outside the cabin emanated an awful stench.
7. The amusement park itself was run down and dingy and the food was awful and expensive.
The front desk was nice about it, almost like they expected us to complain, but they just couldn't make up for the long drive we made out there and the family vacation that didn't happen. We were promised a full refund, but were sorely disappointed. Do yourself a favor and find a different resort.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.