“Nahh, go barbeque yourself.”
Review of Sublette's Ribs

Sublette's Ribs
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went here over the Memorial Day weekend. They had no ribs left even thought the place was 1/4 full. Everything else was decent, but 3 of our 5 diners meat was a little dry. Green beans were canned with bacon mixed in. Service staff thought it was OK to vacuum and restock tables while people were eating for some reason also. This shows no respect for customers dining environment and tells you where their priorities are. At least the place was clean and not too outdated. Sorry we weren't in the area much more than 2 days so I can recommend any other place to eat.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I had the smoked prime rib it was so tinder melts in your mouth. Serves. Was great. We had a young girl Justine she was great so nice and fast we just loved her we will be back for sure

1  Thank kt45pm
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We went there and of course ordered ribs because that's what they are known for. The ribs were dry and tough and the sauce was horrible that they put on it. My husband had pork chops and those weren't bad but not stellar either. Its just your basic family dining restaurant, nothing special

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Service was pathetically slow so I left. Service is not a priority here so if you care for that at all, eat elsewhere. If I ever try their ribs, it'll be take out, but don't count on my business.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Barbecue I could make at home, nice clean atmosphere with thoughtful service. if you want real barbecue and a genuine southern atmosphere with blues and tubs of dipping sauce try South Street Barbecue in Lafayette and skip the Sublette.