“Nice local place”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Pizza
“Nice local place”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This is a great local place. Lots of good choices besides pizza, although the pizza is very good. Great abwich, taco salads and amazing breadsticks. You must try the breadsticks. You feel like you are in someones house it is so local but well worth it!

1 Thank Vic987654321

Burlington, Indiana
“If you want to throw up...go here”
Reviewed 16 January 2010

I am from Burlington, Indiana. We stopped here for lunch while visiting my mother.. The dough was soft, there was a hair in my pizza. A bunch of kids cussing in front of my four year old. When I asked to talk to the manager, there was a short, older man that approached me. After discussing my problem, he proceeded to ask me out on a date, and flirt like he didn't even hear what I was saying. I come here often to see my mom. But never again will I come here. Seems like I share the same opinion as many others. Shame on you

Indianapolis
“Abe's Pizza”
Reviewed 20 April 2009

Great little pizza place on the corner of Main Street and Washington, next to the BP gas station. It's nothing fancy on the inside, but the pizza, sandwiches and breadsticks are wonderful. Dine in, carry out or delivery available. Reasonable prices, friendly employees. If you want really good pizza, this is the place to go in Monticello.

3 Thank LRyan46