“Nice little pizza place”
Review of Abe's Pizza

Abe's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I liked the feeling of this place as soon as I walked in. It is nothing fancy but that is part of the good hometown feeling. I asked for a recommendation on a pizza and was totally caught off guard by one of the two suggestions. Taco Pizza. I got it and I enjoyed it. I have never seen this before and love to try new things when I'm traveling. It had pizza sauce mixed with taco sauce, taco meat, cheese and was topped with lettuce, tomato and taco chips! It came with sour cream and more taco sauce on the side. The novelty and uniqueness of this can't be beat. I would definitely eat here again and would be more than willing to try out their other pizzas.

1  Thank Brickskeller

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stopped here while in town for a high school soccer tournament, as we had heard through the grapevine it had great pizza and breadsticks. Not a fancy place, but a good old-time restaurant feel. I had the best veggie pizza I've ever had. Loaded with veggies, not overdone on the cheese, and I loved that I could order a "mini," which was a tiny pizza, probably the equivalent of a large slice (of course, there are other bigger sizes). Prizes reasonable. Service very fast and friendly (we had a good-sized crowd). Menu is large and varied if you're interested in something other than pizza. Free refills on drinks. Looking forward to going again sometime!

1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Fresh ingredients and a large selection of pies will make it easy to get what you want at Abe's.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

bbq, pepperoni, jalapenos and mushrooms....just doesnt get any better than that!!!!

1  Thank ciredrib
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Went to Abes at their new location, 234 N Main (just down the street from old Abes) and it was just great! The new place is very nice,clean and bigger than the old store. Service was very good and the food was fast and fresh! i like Abes because they work hard at remembering you, what you like and you end up feeling like family. If you like a local, family friendly place go here! Abes has lots of seating or get it to go it is all great, hand made food!

2  Thank Beth1983_12