“For Monticello it's fine”
Review of Las Casadores

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Casadores
Ranked #23 of 49 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2011

The place looks nice, the bar in the back is fun. The salsa with the free chips is so-so, but it's free. The spice cumin is strong in the salsa. The service is hit or miss. Cost is great. I wish they would prepare the food more from scratch. It tastes like most meals are prepared from frozen or spice packs. The managers try to help the servers, but the servers need a little more training.

Reviewed 17 June 2011

I have been to this restaurant several times and have enjoyed the food and drink. However, on my latest visit the food and drink was such that I may not return. Was planning to enjoy a Mucho Grande Margarita ($10) and all I got was a large lemonade. When I told the waitress she said "would you like me to bring you a shot of tequila". The shots of tequila were supposed to be in the drink already, selling watered down expensive non tequila margaritas. The chips and salsa were excellent but the rest was not of the quality that I expected or experienced before.