“great place to eat”

Dining options: Reservations
Indiana
“great place to eat”
Reviewed 29 July 2008

I ate their with a friend on a saturday and the lunch menu had smoked chops listed, the meal was very delicious, the waitress was great. I was very satisfied and would highly recommend eating here

2 Thank busybee43

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“don't really know this place”
Reviewed 26 July 2008

don't really know this place

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Monticello, Indiana
“don't eat here”
Reviewed 26 July 2006

My husband and I went to this restaurant on a monday as every other restaurant in this area seems to be closed then. The food was horrible and the service was even worse. I had perch and my husband had catfish, neither of which was completely cooked. I ate my french fries and drank my coke and that was pretty much it. Had to go to the hostess desk to find our waitress to ask for soda refills after waiting about 20 minutes for her to come to the table. Next time we will go to Trio's.

6 Thank MorgansMommy
“Great meals @ Anglers Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 June 2006

We ate here multiple times and the whole family loved it. A short drive from Indiana Beach. I fell in love with their whole catfish. It was the best I have ever eaten. The second night even my kids ate it. They also have wonderful kids menus and wide variety of choices for everyone. Next time we are back in the area, Anglers it is!